Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Familiar Dragon (relisted)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ankalagon View Post
    Familar looks very familiar to Forest..
    Hahaha... You right, Familiar have similar look to forest, but the design is totally new.
    Not like planet dragon, who have a same design with island, only a different color, and several others.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, thundah6, that combo - fruitful with air - just gets me more fruitful dragons. Just tried again. Oh well, I have given up hope of a fairy, so maybe I'll get one by accident some day.lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    Thanks, thundah6, that combo - fruitful with air - just gets me more fruitful dragons. Just tried again. Oh well, I have given up hope of a fairy, so maybe I'll get one by accident some day.lol
    Do you have an Atlantis? Ive gotten three fairies from Atlantis x wild or life. Give it a try!

Familiar dragon is... familiar.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know about others, but that doesn't work. I've tried that before and all I get is yet another fruitful. But maybe that's because the fairy dragon is impossible for me to get. I haven't gotten one out of about 20 tries.
    I got my fairy (my first rare dragon baby) by breeding Island X Firestorm both at epic level.
    I actually got all my rare/super rare by doing this combo, except purple hybrids of course

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom27 View Post
    I got my fairy (my first rare dragon baby) by breeding Island X Firestorm both at epic level.
    I actually got all my rare/super rare by doing this combo, except purple hybrids of course
    Me too. I got four rares from this combo: 2 serpents, 1 mindvolt, and 1 wild. It just about gave me everything but that fairy.

Rhino Keeper
    Familiar is a common -.-? I have gotten three poisons from trying to get it! Shouldn't the chances of getting a familiar the same as a poison??

I wonder about how "common" it is of Familiar too.
    Just got 3 more Poisons and I hate them as it got me 21 hrs to breed, and another 21 hrs to hatch

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by banana_leaf View Post
    I wonder about how "common" it is of Familiar too.
    Just got 3 more Poisons and I hate them as it got me 21 hrs to breed, and another 21 hrs to hatch
    Yeah, I don't really think there would be two common green/purple breeds. I've also got my third poison in the breeding den. The worst part is the 21 hours wait.

Yeah I think the "common" attribute was a typo. It sucks that poison dragons takes 1 day to breed and another to hatch.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast