Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Why Are My Customers Leaving Angry????

Rhino Keeper

Question problems with broken hearts

I redesigned my shop then started getting game people leaving fitting rooms and mirrors with broken hearts. I read the links to old forums with similar issues but non of my items are blocked plus I have an open floor plan. Ended up redecorating the layout again but the people are still leaving with broken hearts even though my score does not go down. Pics attached, please help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2013-01-24-12-18-39.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	5279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2013-01-24-12-17-58.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	5280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2013-01-24-12-17-47.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	5281  
    Last edited by maguar; 01-23-13 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Removed mod action statement

Nightclub Owner
    Try moving some of your dressings rooms away from the walls. I think I read in another thread that that worked for some people. Maybe also try moving some of the mirrors to the other end of your shop so they don't have to go so far to get to them.

As maguar said, try moving the mirrors and changing rooms. Also be sure you have clear straight paths to and from them and the register.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

New Resident
    Thank you. As soon as I was moved everything away from grass walls my customers were happy again!

Hi,

I have the same problem since I have changed my device from IOS to Android my customers aren't happy leaving my boutique.

All my racks, mirrors and changing rooms aren't blocked at all and they are at reach of customers.

This is only an Android bug I think because when I played on my Iphone I never had this kind of bug. This is really annoying because I'm selling too slowly...

here the picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-04-02-20-09-19-50898198.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	6300  

Thumbs down is it a size thing. lol?

My customers are walking out of the dressing room broken hearted. Weird.

Rhino Keeper
    im.having the same problem i play on the android. i use to play on my iphone and i never had this problem. all of mirrors and dressing rooms are.accessible. and there is plenty of pathway but still broken hearts. any chance of an update fixing this.

New Resident
    Hi, you need to keep the register area cleared. No items beside or behind the register. This solved the problem for me, hope it will help you.

awesom advise thanks a lot

m so thankfull... My customers were leaving angry I don't have any idea what to do... Than I rearranged the counter racks and dressing rooms nearer.. And shoe racks mirrors nearer it worked.... Awesom advice.. Add me if its okay id-stormswathi..
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I just checked u don't have to accept my neighbor request took a pic of your shop. let me know if it's ok to post it. I think the problem is that your dressing rooms are to far from some of the racks.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast