Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are My Customers Leaving Angry????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Is your happiness staying at 100?
    If you are on android I think I saw somewhere to not put tables and counters around the outer edge of your store, keep them in the middle of the store.
    Yes it freakly stays at 90 - 100.. first they are happy then mad, I'll try to rearrage outside the edges :-) thank you!

I had the same promblem until i added more registers.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe your happiness rate is at 0 u hav no clothes watsoeva and ur blocking mirrors and dressing rooms keep this thread running till the prob is fixed kk?

cant make money

I've got the same problem. I tried rearranging, made sure all areas are accessible and have the place stocked. I only have 2 dressing rooms and 2 mirrors because I can't afford to buy mire yet since everyone leaves angry. They come in, walk around go inti the dressing room, look in the mirrors and still leave upset. What could I be doing wrong?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper46 View Post
    I've got the same problem. I tried rearranging, made sure all areas are accessible and have the place stocked. I only have 2 dressing rooms and 2 mirrors because I can't afford to buy mire yet since everyone leaves angry. They come in, walk around go inti the dressing room, look in the mirrors and still leave upset. What could I be doing wrong?
    I checked your game and the little green boxes over their heads tells you that you need another dressing room.
    You can try storing some tables and racks that do not have anything on them to slow up customers coming in, until you can buy a dressing room.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you kooky. I did add another dressing room. A few more wall mirrors but they still leave upset. But on top of that I realize I'll never really be able to save enough or make enough because I M not being credited my earnings. I came on and wax so happy when the pop up showed I earned $14,654 while I was gone and after a few seconds I found out my bank only had $ 3527. I was. Confused because it wouldn't llet me buy my dressing room even after I saw I made $14k , lol. Sigh...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper46 View Post
    Thank you kooky. I did add another dressing room. A few more wall mirrors but they still leave upset. But on top of that I realize I'll never really be able to save enough or make enough because I M not being credited my earnings. I came on and wax so happy when the pop up showed I earned $14,654 while I was gone and after a few seconds I found out my bank only had $ 3527. I was. Confused because it wouldn't llet me buy my dressing room even after I saw I made $14k , lol. Sigh...
    Make sure you are playing the most current version of the game.
    What device do you play on?
    What is the version number of the game you are playing?
    Check under menu-help- small number at the bottom.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's a weird problem I've had recently; if I switch my racks & tables to the other side of the shop my customers get mad. Even though I have the same exact number of dressing rooms & mirrors, they just don't like it (lol). At first it made me really mad, but now I just leave my layout as is.

The Honorable Panda
    DW posted a while back on what is the best lay out to use.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    When you changed up the layout of your boutique by adding changing rooms and mirrors, you may have reduced the pathway efficiency. I'll try to explain how this mechanic works so that you will understand, so please bear with me if it sounds confusing.

If you have inventory in your store, then a customer can do 2 things.

1. Go to a mirror
    2. Go to a changing room

When a customer decides to do one of these tasks, they will reserve the mirror or changing room, which means that another NPC, even if they are closer, cannot access that mirror/room.

For example, there's an NPC near the top of the boutique and she decides to go to a changing room. The one she reserves happens to be at the very bottom of the store. Since this room has been reserved by the NPC, no one else can use it. And since the distance is really long, top of the store to bottom (not to mention complicated pathways with decorations), the travel time for this NPC would be long. This long travel/access time reduces the amount of NPCs that can access this room per min/hour. This decreased rate will result in lower sales.

To make your pathway and layout more efficient, try placing your changing rooms and mirrors closing to the center of the store, but with pathways in between.

Host(ess)
    I have the problem that half of my customers are not happy with my clothings....is this normal? in the beginning a hadnt this
    they dont give the sign that they are waiting for mirror or changing room....hope some one can help me......ID = GVR17......many thanks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast