Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are My Customers Leaving Angry????

He re

I posted it seems you had tried hope this helps

If you move the dressing rooms closer to the racks you will be fine try that

Rhino Keeper
    IMO (Im on Android) You need more dressing rooms also. Ive experimented to see how few I could get away with (I hate the bulky things). I remove one by one and exit my shop/game in between each time, giving customers time to build up. Ive noticed if you allow them time to crowd after changes, if they're gonna have issues at all, it'll be then ("Drama Queens", I call them). Thats how I keep 100%. Ive thought things were fine after watching a bit, but later ill log on & see broken hearts. Even though im not moving below 100, im still loosing a few sales. And we all know a few adds up.
    Also, you may wanna try spreading your clothing out, might help? I keep each catalog paired as it comes but I'm Ocd with certain things lol. Sorry for rambling. Hope you figure it out & get your 100 back! ))

Storm ID:AlisinChanes ★ Store name: Ali Sin Chanes ★ of coarse it's after the band!

New Resident

Thanks for Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I sent you an invite(you can decline), You need more dressing rooms. The little green boxes showing over their heads is saying there is not a free dressing room to go into.

Here is a helpful tip from DW

I've tried most of the suggestions that I've received here. Thanks! Something seems to have worked and I learned a little more about how the mechanics of this game works.

Host(ess)
    i had the same problem, turns out i did not have enough cash registers

Farm Supplier
    Two of your mirrors are blocked by the counters and by the way i uninstalled the app then i installed again on mine ages ago because it was anoying me but then once i re-installed it, it was just the same no change the same i was like why won't it let me start again? Then i just got over it cause it's a good game and i only wanted to re-start the game was cause i had no counters anyway gotta go my velvet dresses are done.

Hope you got some good advice outta that! xx

Hi I've got exactly the same problem. I'm at level 17, my store's Vivienne, my ID is vivienne_xoxo (Android)

Please advice <3

Quote Originally Posted by adixie View Post
    My customers are leaving unhappy. I have rearranged my shop, added new dressing rooms, lots of mirrors and a nice variety of items for purchase. Yet, 50% of my customers are looking in the mirror and then leaving angry. I don't know what happened. The customers were 100% happy 2 weeks ago.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but there's no change.
    What's going on??????

Fashion Story
    Dixi is my store
    adixie is my Storm ID
    Android

Farm Supplier
    Hmmm.....................I GOT IT! your mirrors aren't blocked they are too squashed in between each counter that may be the probo!

Cute store though! xx

Fashion Designer
    Might need more mirrors and more cash registers

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast