Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Why Are My Customers Leaving Angry????

Rhino Keeper
    I've been having this same issue I've tried everything. Can someone please go to my shop and tell me what I should do. My customers keep leaving with broken hearts. My I'd is prettynpink89.

Rhino Keeper
    I have neighbors who have some angry bots to.I left a note on their wall but they haven't made changes yet.Yes you need a lot of changing rooms both floor mirrors and wall mirrors. A huge mistake players make is putting up a wall mirror then putting a display or a table in front of it! Hence blocking the wall mirrors. My ladies dont like a lot of decorations either.They get angry,it blocks the shopping aisles so I took it all out til I have more space.My bots like straight lines of aisles.They very happy and I sell a lot of items.

New Resident
    I had this problem of angry customers with the green and purple bubble on their heads. I rearranged few times and finally realised you have to separate the fitting rooms at both ends of the shops so they wouldn't hv to walk far to try. The floor mirrors are also placed randomly around not in one specific area. My shop looks messy now haha!! But they are happy like finally! Add me at eel25.

Host(ess)
    I had a flower vase on the left side of a cash register (it was not blocking a path to the register in any way - it was between the register and the wall). Removed it and the number of "un-happies" dropped to almost non-existent. Go figure. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789