43 37.72%
  • Kind of

43 37.72%
  • No

28 24.56%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Bubble mania

Executive Chef
    Its not bad. I tried it for the free gems of course, but when I started playing it I was like "okay, this isnt a bad game." However, I mgoing to delete it after going to island 4.

TeamLava Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by kuhjager View Post
    I voted no because Level 4-6 is physically impossible to beat. I did the math with 3 configurations I got, and to break through the balls that are displayed on the first section alone would take 82 if they came in the right order, and the rest of the screen would have required about 2x more, yet you get 75
    Hi kuhjager. Thanks for playing our game! Every level is beatable, and we have internally tested every single level. That said, feedback is valuable and we are in the process of tuning levels that are too easy to be harder and levels that are too hard to be a bit better. We do want there to be a bit of a challenge or the game will be boring, so we are taking a look at every level to see how we can improve them.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    That's like telling me to breed and wait breed and wait in dragon story. Some of us just don't have patience-
    Agreed!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    6 dollars to get free gems? How many gems did you get free? You could have bought at least 24 gems in the other games for 6$
    I hate how we have to spend money on "free games." It just isn't right! I can't remember how many gems I got for free. The other games are definitely better.

Executive Chef
    I will play but wont spend money on this game

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback on the Energy mechanic. I'll definitely forward them to the team for discussion.

The Energy mechanic is designed to force you to carefully think about every shot. If you just randomly shoot bubbles without a care and try to speed through the islands, you won't have any fun. If you carefully shoot and strategize where you want to use your bubbles, you have a chance to gain an Energy by achieving 3 stars in the level. This forces you to take your time and carefully plan your shots so you get 3 stars and the extra energy to continue playing.

I have been stuck on lvl 6-4 for 3 days, i am starting to get ticked off as i have thought every shot through, and waiting 20 mins for a energy is a joke. I have re done all lvls to pay for extra bubbles or the anti toxin and still fall short of balls

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by talia110 View Post
    I have been stuck on lvl 6-4 for 3 days, i am starting to get ticked off as i have thought every shot through, and waiting 20 mins for a energy is a joke. I have re done all lvls to pay for extra bubbles or the anti toxin and still fall short of balls
    30 mins for me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by talia110 View Post
    That's me with 6-6. Just cannot get past that one either.

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Excuse me, but I don't think you understood what either bobbyrae or myself was saying. For your information, when I wrote my original post the game hadn't been out in the Market for everyone yet, nor had it been upgraded to what you see as the game now. It only went to level 10-6 and there was no gem trap or a way to replenish your energy EXCEPT for waiting the 30 minutes.

With that being said, my original point is that MANY kids are given a certain time limit to play games daily. Just like MANY kids are given a certain time limit to watch TV daily. If 1/2 of their time to play a game is spent WAITING to replenish energy, they won't bother with the game and just move onto something that they CAN play within the time limits their parents give them. THAT was my point. I don't mind having to wait for energy to replenish, I just think the length of time is a tad too long.

I'm not sure why you chose my post to make your comments about, since there were/are many many other posts of people stating the energy issue is WHY they voted NO for this game. I actually voted YES.

I wish I could change my vote now though, as I would have to vote it NO because TL instituted a gem trap that is completely unnecessary. That pop-up is right were we need to shoot the ball, and since there is a pop-up at the end of the game (all your balls are gone), they don't need one when you're almost out of balls as well.

Luckily, we've found another bubble game that me and my son enjoy, so we'll be uninstalling this one and only playing that one.
    Oh well excuse me.. Because I don't think you understood what I was saying either. My point was that TL is not new and regards to previous games is we're they got the idea to make games the way they do.. Otherwise they wouldn't have launched it. If Tl changed the energy timer to 20Min was so that we could retry 5 times after an hour instead of two because they knew it might not be convenient for all players..At the same time like a GM said it will prevent the game from being boring if you just mindlessly finish the game without putting much effort.. Also they changed in the update so that you get 1 energy after earning two stars in stead of three..

To finish this discussion I suggest you train your kid not to fall for the "gem trap" and if you will buy gems for this game please make sure it benefits you because that's what they are for.. If you don't plan to buy gems then don't argue about no "gem trap"

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast