43 37.72%
  • Kind of

43 37.72%
  • No

28 24.56%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bubble mania

Executive Chef
    The main reason I voted no was the whole concept of recharging. I'm only getting to level 4 for the goal on the other games. At the point of the recharging I've already lost interest in the game and there's nothing exciting to make me really want to come back. There is another game I can go pop bubbles all day long and not have to wait to recharge. That will keep my interest as long as I want it to............

Also some levels are crazy hard, you need some sort of point aided help to pass them. Waiting for enough points is like waiting for paint to dry and add on the recharging and we've had enough and moved on to the other bubble popping game if that's what we really feel like doing. Not spending real money to get more "lives" to play a game, that is insanity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    That. Is. Dumb! At least credit us something! I saw Bubble Mania in the top 25 games downloaded in the App Store today! Can we get credit as well?
    Yeah we should... Darn it I should get gems for completing all the levels 10-6

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarisaFingerella View Post
    I voted no. The energy bar takes ages to refill, and the game is very difficult. I cannot get past level 3-3. I have already used my own money. Is there a walkthrough or ***** of any kind?
    After spending $6, I finally got to Level 4. I will not play this game anymore.

Executive Chef
    Six wow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    The main reason I voted no was the whole concept of recharging. I'm only getting to level 4 for the goal on the other games. At the point of the recharging I've already lost interest in the game and there's nothing exciting to make me really want to come back. There is another game I can go pop bubbles all day long and not have to wait to recharge. That will keep my interest as long as I want it to............

Also some levels are crazy hard, you need some sort of point aided help to pass them. Waiting for enough points is like waiting for paint to dry and add on the recharging and we've had enough and moved on to the other bubble popping game if that's what we really feel like doing. Not spending real money to get more "lives" to play a game, that is insanity.
    It seems like everybody got the goal except unfair just because I played it the instant it came oh

Banned
    6 dollars to get free gems? How many gems did you get free? You could have bought at least 24 gems in the other games for 6$

Executive Chef
    Impatient much? Why didn't u keep trying? Eventually your s**** level builds and you would have succeeded.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    No, theres no goal on Bubble Mania. I have goals in BS, RS & DS for gems that have me getting to the 4th island in BM. I'm there, but the games dont recognize that I have met this goal.

Anyone else have this issue?

I did have that issue last night but this morning went into my games and it recognized it.

I thought I'd hate this game but I quite like it. I don't mind the energy wait personally. I like having a few games that can only be played short periods of time sometimes. but I can see how a kid might get frustrated or bored with it.

Host(ess)
    The Bubble Mania on App Store is broken ! I cant Install it . when I Press the Free , the Install was None . Is it Bug ? Cant download because The INSTALL BUTTON is missing .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Impatient much? Why didn't u keep trying? Eventually your s**** level builds and you would have succeeded.
    That's like telling me to breed and wait breed and wait in dragon story. Some of us just don't have patience-

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast