• Kind of

43 37.72%
  • No

28 24.56%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Bubble mania

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    That's me with 6-6. Just cannot get past that one either.
    Your going to hit another wall at 7-2 and so on lol. Luckily I finished mine and now I'm just attempting three stars on all levels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonynpatty89 View Post
    Your going to hit another wall at 7-2 and so on lol. Luckily I finished mine and now I'm just attempting three stars on all levels.
    Yeah that what I'm doing ... So far levee 1 to 3 I have 3 stars on all

Any pointers for level 6-4?

I know that TL is trying something different but I prefer the story games more

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I voted yes, and this is why.

1.) It is a fun and engaging game.
    2.) It gets my 10 yr old boy away from ****ing zombies, creepers, and evil sith lords
    3.) I think the bunny is cute, although a bit evil at times (will explain below).
    4.) It is different from any other TL game and I have no problem allowing my youngest child (10) to play it. No chance of him being harassed on walls and etc....

Now, this has been my experience since I downloaded the game. It is quite challenging at times, but also easy at others. My son loves the bunny one minute and in the next claims quite vehemently that the cute little pink bunny is EVIL and must be destroyed as soon as possible. That really makes me giggle, insanely. Although I hate to agree with my son, there are times I'd like to give the cute little pink bunny a slow and gruesome death as well. We both despised all of Level 4. But level 5 was shot through like it was a knife going through butter. Level 6 has my son not only hating the bunny, but wanting to destroy my iPad as well, he feels the poison bubbles are there just to annoy him. I fear for my iPads life, so refuse to allow him to play this game unless I'm at his side. I have this vision in my head of finding it in teeny tiny little pieces with him standing over it with a hammer in his hand and an evil grin on his face. NOT a pretty picture.

I'm not sure what the real age group TL is looking for here, but I think that most kids would really enjoy this game. I know others complained about the energy thing, and I actually disagree on that point. I think that some levels can be so frustrating that you NEED to be out of energy so that you have a chance to calm down before ruining your pretty little device. It is sort of like a time-out. Well that and I fear for the little cute pink bunnies life.

With that being said though, I think the wait time for energy to replenish should be cut in half, as most kids don't have the patience, or really even the time, to wait that long. This game is great at teaching patience to kids, but they also have short attention spans and if they have to wait TOO long, they'll move on and not come back for a day or two, or at all. Not only that, but they may only be able to play at certain times, so having to wait a good deal of time for the energy to replenish may mean they only get to play for a short period of time. I know many of the kids in my area that would LOVE a game like this are restricted to certain times to play games, plus with it being summer many are at day camps or in the pools.............When they are allowed that 1 or 2 hour game time, it gets used up pretty quickly if 30 minutes of it is waiting to play again.

Anyways, that is my .02 worth and I do hope that TL will offer this game to more than just iOS. Half of the kids I know have iPods, but the other half have Android Kindles or Tablets, so it would be great to see it fully rolled out to all platforms.
    It is a cat not a bunny

Banned
    Having Trouble With The First Level Of Island 7. Does Anyone know how to beat it?

The game is sometimes fun, and I love the bright graphics, but most of the time it's really hard and it takes forever to finally complete it. And in order to earn all 5 energy points back you have to wait an hour...

Farm Supplier
    I love it but I've hit a wall at level 77
    Also saying that, I quit RS and BS- reason 1, NO AUSSIE FLAG and 2, I'm sick of the goals and pop up adds, I was playing those games for 2 years... Now this game also has goals and pop ups!!!! Come TL, enough is enough!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910