Thread: Done 72? New levels, prizes, social sharing

Done 72? New levels, prizes, social sharing

TL has listened, at least a bit! Exciting new levels and features like ADDING bubbles not just painfully difficult.

Well, the difficulty stays as you need to defeat 72 to see them.

The way to do this is save enough coins to buy the aiming boost and use that. I've done it twice and it hasn't made it impossible as I originally thought. Just painfully difficult, but the ability to aim is critical for this level. The arrangement of bubbles stays relatively the same each time so you do get some predictability but it won't ever give you a lucky break with lots in a row for example.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moogdaisy View Post
    TL has listened, at least a bit! Exciting new levels and features like ADDING bubbles not just painfully difficult.

Well, the difficulty stays as you need to defeat 72 to see them.

The way to do this is save enough coins to buy the aiming boost and use that. I've done it twice and it hasn't made it impossible as I originally thought. Just painfully difficult, but the ability to aim is critical for this level. The arrangement of bubbles stays relatively the same each time so you do get some predictability but it won't ever give you a lucky break with lots in a row for example.
    The aiming is only available with gems now

Hmm maybe they are split-testing if you see that, I can buy them. Expensive, naturally, but coins.

If they are split-testing they'll give a randomized sample amount of people one version, and a different randomised group an alternative. As the game (irritatingly) demands Internet access, it can send any info it wants to from your device to their servers. This could be how you spend during the game, and they're testing ideas about what works best to generate income. A good test could be; "buy boosts with coins gets more cash than buy with gems" and this is what they will be looking to prove or disprove.

Done it without using any boost

Start in the middle and drop the bad balls, don't use your balls hitting the bad balls you'll need it to reach the top , at rhe wnd youll be left approx 30, youll only need 20 balls to beat the game pnce you reach the middle pf the game, make sure that you save the color you need to save the baby you miss it uoull start all over afain wven you have remaing balls left, I tied this so many times and it works you just have to aim good good luck!!!

If you have finished level 72 then could you please tell me how you finished level 70. I have not played for days because I can't understand how you rescue both coloured babies when you only have one star. I rescue one baby with the colour I hit the star & have lots of balls left but can't get up to the other baby. Please help! Thanks in advance.