Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Goal

Question Restaurant Story Goal

Is There Any Thread Is About RS Goal?Cause I Don't Know How To Unlock Some Goal Recipe.Post Some Goal Pictures Too if you Want To
    Thanks For Helping

Nightclub Owner
    The only goals right now are to download Storm8 games, and they don't offer recipes. If you have a goal recipe locked, it's from a past goal that is no longer available. These recipes will stay locked as they can't be removed without removing the unlocked recipe from people that were able to complete the goal.

Which recipe(s) are you showing locked? We can then tell you if in fact they are from past goals that are no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The only goals right now are to download Storm8 games, and they don't offer recipes. If you have a goal recipe locked, it's from a past goal that is no longer available. These recipes will stay locked as they can't be removed without removing the unlocked recipe from people that were able to complete the goal.

Which recipe(s) are you showing locked? We can then tell you if in fact they are from past goals that are no longer available.
    The Locked Recipe Is Apple Cider From Drink Machine��What Can I Do?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    The Locked Recipe Is Apple Cider From Drink Machine��What Can I Do?
    That is a recipe from the Christmas goals and there is nothing you can do. It will just sit there staying locked. The goal for that recipe was removed back in January and it's doubtful that recipe will be offered as a goal again, since many other users that were playing the game back then already unlocked that recipe. It wouldn't really be fair to offer a goal for a recipe that many have already unlocked.

That is a recipe from the Christmas goals and there is nothing you can do. It will just sit there staying locked. The goal for that recipe was removed back in January and it's doubtful that recipe will be offered as a goal again, since many other users that were playing the game back then already unlocked that recipe. It wouldn't really be fair to offer a goal for a recipe that many have already unlocked.
    What A Sad News.。.。

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    What A Sad News.。.。
    Believe me I understand where you're coming from. Sorry if I made it sound like I didn't. I actually got that recipe, but missed out on a few others in RS. In BS I was just about to take the Cranberry one (can't recall the full name at the moment) off of the appiances when the goal was yanked away, so I missed it by moments. I was so depressed about that. There were a few others in BS I missed out on as well, so I understand how HARD it is to go through your recipe list on the appliances and see these "locked" ones. I cringe as I pass them by to get to a recipe I need, and let's not even discuss the ones I missed out on in Farm. The Pointsetta's is still a cringe worthy event every time I see them.

Believe me I understand where you're coming from. Sorry if I made it sound like I didn't. I actually got that recipe, but missed out on a few others in RS. In BS I was just about to take the Cranberry one (can't recall the full name at the moment) off of the appiances when the goal was yanked away, so I missed it by moments. I was so depressed about that. There were a few others in BS I missed out on as well, so I understand how HARD it is to go through your recipe list on the appliances and see these "locked" ones. I cringe as I pass them by to get to a recipe I need, and let's not even discuss the ones I missed out on in Farm. The Pointsetta's is still a cringe worthy event every time I see them.
    That's Right

New Resident
    what about the locked recipes Fruitcake, prime rib, stuffing and holiday ham of the oven, it was the recipes updated on December 2011 and it was from any holiday???

Banned
    It was from Restaurant Story Christmas. I'm eager to see what items they release for the Christmas Edition this year.

Yup.
    Im Excited Now~!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast