Thread: Playing RS without buying gems!

Playing RS without buying gems!

Hi,

Just wondering how many of you play the game without buying gems? I can't afford to buy gems to play the game, so I just earn them while mastering recipes on different cooking appliances. It means that there is absolutely no way that I can afford to buy the 60-gem decorations to update my restaurant, and I can rarely afford to spend gems on the tables/chairs when seasonal items are introduced. It doesn't really affect my enjoyment of the game, but it would be nice to have these items at a slightly lower gem cost perhaps?!

Any thoughts?

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like a lot of people do. If you cook like crazy, gems can be earned, albeit at a tedious pace. The game doesn't unfairly require you to purchase anything to do goals which is nice. There are sales sometimes on decorative items too.

Quote Originally Posted by fakerycakerybakery View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering how many of you play the game without buying gems? I can't afford to buy gems to play the game, so I just earn them while mastering recipes on different cooking appliances. It means that there is absolutely no way that I can afford to buy the 60-gem decorations to update my restaurant, and I can rarely afford to spend gems on the tables/chairs when seasonal items are introduced. It doesn't really affect my enjoyment of the game, but it would be nice to have these items at a slightly lower gem cost perhaps?!

Any thoughts?

I watch sometimes free videos for few gems a day

Farm Supplier
    I do not buy gems either, I earn them on watch videos when that is available. So I hoard them for something that I really want, doing goals gives you prizes that are for gems so there are ways of getting the nice things, all be it very slowly! I hear you!