Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More flags needed

I would love to see an Italian flag on FS. I have been hoping for one since I started playing and I'm not Italian. I just like the country. I also like the Scottish flag so while you are making one, please make it as well. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jdd236 View Post
    How about an Australian flag for all us Aussies!!
    I second that motion......

An Australian flag would be greatly appreciated. We are a mojor player and country. Please.

Fashion Designer
    I'm an American, so my flag is available, but I am a bit shocked they don't have more countries' flags available...namely Australia.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Farm Supplier
    Aussie flag

Executive Chef
    They should try to hit something from every continent. That way it can be mildly representative of the world.

The Australian flag should be included. There is interest in it, which was shown in the poll for RS. The flag is available in only 1 TL game so adding it to more would not be too hard.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    They should try to hit something from every continent. That way it can be mildly representative of the world.
    I agree. It seems theres only random flags at the moment. Some popular ones arent even available on the game.

Executive Chef
    IMO it is strange that Australia is where TL games get released first many times and they don't even have a flag for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12