Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancelling unwanted dragon eggs

New Resident

Cancelling unwanted dragon eggs

So many times I have made the same dragon even with different combinations. And i would like to cancel it before waiting for the time to finish so I have a chance to sell. Any chance this will be changed?

I do not think this is something that is being planned for change. But thank you for the suggestion I will pass it on to our developers.

It'll be great if this feature was added. I to have had the same issue where I keep getting the same dragon and would like the option to sell the egg instead of waiting hours.

Farm Supplier
    Yes. Or bring the additional nest prices back down.

The Honorable Panda
    I do not think they will do this because everyone would just keep canceling until they get the dragon they want.

I would like to see the breeding times decreased maybe to 3, 6, 9, etc.. hours. This way you will not have to wait a whole day just to see another island dragon. lol
    You will be able to change your breeding a couple of times a days . I think this will make the game more exciting and keep the interest of more players.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do not think they will do this because everyone would just keep canceling until they get the dragon they want.

I would like to see the breeding times decreased maybe to 3, 6, 9, etc.. hours. This way you will not have to wait a whole day just to see another island dragon. lol
    You will be able to change your breeding a couple of times a days . I think this will make the game more exciting and keep the interest of more players.
    Kooky,
    When i was trying for planet, I got 5 charms in a row.
    I am now trying for wizard and have already got 5 corals in a row.
    When I saw the 6th coral egg, of which is now sitting on my nest, I really would like to discard it right away.
    Since I will be selling it sooner or later to make room for my other dragons, why don't consider to allow us to do so at the very beginning?
    I was joking with my friend today that my island should be re-named to "charms and corals merry land". ><

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yuimiko View Post
    Kooky,
    When i was trying for planet, I got 5 charms in a row.
    I am now trying for wizard and have already got 5 corals in a row.
    When I saw the 6th coral egg, of which is now sitting on my nest, I really would like to discard it right away.
    Since I will be selling it sooner or later to make room for my other dragons, why don't consider to allow us to do so at the very beginning?
    I was joking with my friend today that my island should be re-named to "charms and corals merry land". ><
    Yes, I would second the suggestion for shorter breeding times for common hybrids. Actually maybe also having a greater variety of common hybrids. If you take away the base colour/element dragons like fire, there are more types of rare, super rare and ultra rare dragons than there are common hybrids. This would keep players interested, rather than having to sell off their 95th Island...

If I keep everything I breed, my place would be renamed "firestorm island", Yuimiko!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

I agree with you kooky!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    If I keep everything I breed, my place would be renamed "firestorm island", Yuimiko!
    Oh, zoroak, my friend said that she probably would be renamed "firestorm and Fruitful island"!
    my 7th coral is on the way............

Executive Chef
    Kooky has good arguments. I agree

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast