Thread: Missing features from latest Update

DeanyDeany

Missing features from latest Update

Hi Chaps,

I just updated my wifes iphone and whilst the update has worked she appears to be missing some of the new features?

If I delete the app from her iphone and re-install will he progress come back?

Do you lovely people think that a re-install will solve the problem?

I have tried searching through the forums but cant find an answer - if I missed one then really sorry!

DeanyDeany

Unregistered
    I don't know if that will solve the problem but everyone says that by deleting the game and reinstalling, you will not lose your progress. In fact there are many threads complaining that you can't restart by deleting. If that doesn't work, email team lava. It might take a while but they will probably get back to you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanyDeany View Post
    Hi Chaps,

I just updated my wifes iphone and whilst the update has worked she appears to be missing some of the new features?
    Your wife is indeed fortunate. Do nothing, there are no new features woryh having.

Unregistered

Unhappy Missing New Features in Updated FS

You are not alone. Two new icons ie Speed Farming Icon and Corn a Copia are not available in both the VFS and current FS update on my iPad. I have deleted and re-installed more than a dozen times either directly from the Apps in iPad or connect it to iTune on the computer for the past two days!!!. Both methods don't work at all.

I also own an iPhone. Similar, by deleting and re-installing direct from the Apps on the iPhone or from iTune (viz-a-viz computer), I still have only the Speed Farming icon on both the VFS version and the current updated FS version. Even went to the extent of deleting and restoring the iPhone as a new iPhone. Still doesn't work .

Can someone tell me what's LavaTeam email address so that I can write to them.