Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New dragons: charm, atlantis, planet, seabreeze, wizard

Executive Chef

New dragons: charm, atlantis, planet, seabreeze, wizard

I know people are pretty upset right now, but I thought some folks would be pleased to see that there is motivation to stick around:

From the TeamLava blog

Banned
    Thanks they look nice I will enjoy playing without spending real cash

Rhino Keeper
    So, what in the world is TL thinking now? This morning, the Nest only cost $250.00 Gold, now it cost $800.00 Gold. Why is it that TL dn't want players to have something that they can actually enjoy without taking 4ever in getting anything. 1st, the gifting is not right, can only gift 3 neighbors, how stupid is that? And they raised the price of the Nest. Why did I actually think I found a game that I would enjoy?? Stupid me

Rhino Keeper
    Are these available now or coming?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    Are these available now or coming?
    Beats me! If I had to guess I would expect an update tomorrow with the other games' updates, but I'm going to try to breed another genie tonight and I'll be sure to report back if I get a mystery egg

Rhino Keeper
    I , for one, think that TL did'nt really put a lot of effort into the new dragons. I mean, out of the 5, three of them (Seabreeze,Atlantis,Planet) are basically Yellow, Genie and Island Dragons but with different colors. Great job ,TL. :/

Dude don't you know?

That right there? That's is the true AMERICAN WAY. Lets take these tiny pieces of program that take maybe a day (at most) to make and change them. Oh I know!!!! How about just change the color of the ones we already have. These guys are so stupid they will never know the difference

Is it just me or does anyone notice that on that chart

SERPENT DRAGONS ARE NOW GREEN BLUE

NOT BLUE GREEN. THATS WHY IVE SPENT THE LAST WEEK TRYING TO GET ONE -_-

Rhino Keeper
    I, personally, am thankful for the new dragons, especially the little red planet cutie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightknight View Post
    Dude don't you know?

That right there? That's is the true AMERICAN WAY. Lets take these tiny pieces of program that take maybe a day (at most) to make and change them. Oh I know!!!! How about just change the color of the ones we already have. These guys are so stupid they will never know the difference
    You really think it takes a day, at most, to illustrate, animate, and integrate a new dragon? Your experience differs vastly from mine.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast