Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Social Rating Work Keeping Up?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTauro View Post
    Does that mean only visiting "Non" nieghbours puts your rating up or does it just bring it up faster than visiting Nbrs?
    No, visiting neighbors would make it go up faster, since you can play with 6 at their place, but only 3 at non neighbors. I had already visited my neighbors, so needed to continue so I could see where the bar would go
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby9999 View Post
    I figure that people are more likely to visit someone with a high rating, thinking that they are more likely to be visited back.

I don't think it's too tough to maintain a four rating. I have 120 neighbors. I visit everyone that visits me, sometimes going back a second time to those who were full. I go through my neighbor list, visiting those with three eggs or above. I generally make it to the m's each day, but rarely all the way through the whole list.
    Do you have a million people in the D's? I have infinity neighbours whose name starts with D. Come on people, get original with your names!

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, my id begins with a D! That was before dragon story! And I play with non- and neighbours! The game sometimes put you in that random system without you notice it.

New Resident
    I seem stuck at 3. It's easier to get to 4 and maintain it, in Farm Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squilibob View Post
    Do you have a million people in the D's? I have infinity neighbours whose name starts with D. Come on people, get original with your names!
    Yeh I'm a D! kind of wish id made it TauroDragon !!

Rhino Keeper
    Oop mine is Drakenest lol
    How can i know that. Totally new to the game >.< thinking of changing my name lol

Rhino Keeper
    ROFL, I've been thinking the same thing this week! And I've been trying to figure out a good way to see if they're all still playing so I can delete some! >_> Waaaaaaaaay too many D's!

Sadly, the only indicator I can really find for inactivity is if the level remains the same for a long time...and I just don't have a good enough memory for that, lol.

Banned
    anyone keep your level 4 egg rating up still?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123