Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Did the cost of Fire Apples change?

Farm Supplier
    I already deleated the game from both my devices and rated the game one star in both. It is starting to get rediculous now

Love the game but when they keep cutting profits and raising costs its just too hard to continue on.. I may give it a little more time to see if they come to their senses but I am really hot ticked about all the changes and may delete the app soon. They don't have to be so darned greedy.. Geez!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gamezebogal View Post
    Love the game but when they keep cutting profits and raising costs its just too hard to continue on.. I may give it a little more time to see if they come to their senses but I am really hot ticked about all the changes and may delete the app soon. They don't have to be so darned greedy.. Geez!
    What changes? In the food production?? Where specifically.. If food production, just turn your back because those changes are to be permanent ... Because the changes work for some people and not all..

New Resident
    All of my dragons are coming to lvl 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 so it is getting really hard to feed them because we are getting less food for a high price of silver so I am always running out of money trying to feed them all

I'm also a bit upset with the massive decrease in food production. I already wasn't able to keep my evolution temple busy, I'm just a casual gamer, and now it's twice as hard.

I'm not going to give up the game right away, but I won't play for as long as I might have. Sucks. I've been playing Restaurant Story for more than a year now, maybe a year and a half?

Is there any plans on going back? I liked the prices and food output better before the update. I'm finding it ridiculous to want to play as much with such a lame update...

New Resident
    I noticed this change too - very annoying. I honestly don't care about the cost to quantity amount - you make about 30k in an hour if you're social enough. What is ****ing me are the insane weight times. 12 hours to breed then 8 hours to hatch. It's especially annoying when you're trying to breed a certain dragon and you're getting the same one over and over. (I've been trying for an eagle dragon for 3 days now thanks to the wonderful weight times.) not to mention the time It takes to expand then clear, then build. :/

Seems like it has happened to us all, thank goodness I came on and had a look around, I was wondering what was going on. It is now more economical to plant the buff beets than the large amount of apples, it takes less time to harves and less coins. Taking the large option on the small farms just is not viable.

Rhino Keeper
    The food production has significantly delayed my progress.... This is one of my major turn-offs from the game... Another one is expansion, but that's another thread....

Fashion Designer
    Food production is a REAL issue!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234