Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the cost of Fire Apples change?

I'm not going to slander TL as much anymore but not going to lie this food shortage really hurts. I don't see the need to put the food output down but they kept the same input price. I just don't get it

Rhino Keeper
    Woah woah wait. 650 coins for 25 food?!? Thats RIDICULOUS!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomaew View Post
    Now my prices for fire apples is 650 for 25 APPLES waiting 1 hour. Or I can plant the beets and wait 3 minutes for 20. Either something is wrong or they're messing up this game hard.
    Ouch!! So they haven't stopped "tweaking" then!
    Maybe it's their way to try get us to play more because if we plant every 3mins we'll be more likely to come back to harvest them....
    I felt the "wall" social aspect of this game kept me coming back - not the food!!

I really think TL should have released a survey asking what it's customers would like and what would make them stay...like this they have alienated many and lost more...

Fashion Designer
    I wish TL would incorporate a 30 min Food crop that yielded a reaonable amount. This would decrease the need to purchase Food with Gold & increase a player's ability to level up their dragons at a quicker pace
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    I wish TL would incorporate a 30 min Food crop that yielded a reaonable amount. This would decrease the need to purchase Food with Gold & increase a player's ability to level up their dragons at a quicker pace
    But they want you to purchase gold so it defeats their object?

Farm Supplier
    They don't ask us, rather the staff/ GM pick what they think ALL of us want from a few gamers who live in these forums

Farm Supplier
    Meant to quote him for the above post

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTauro View Post
    Ouch!! So they haven't stopped "tweaking" then!
    Maybe it's their way to try get us to play more because if we plant every 3mins we'll be more likely to come back to harvest them....
    I felt the "wall" social aspect of this game kept me coming back - not the food!!

I really think TL should have released a survey asking what it's customers would like and what would make them stay...like this they have alienated many and lost more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonynpatty89 View Post
    They don't ask us, rather the staff/ GM pick what they think ALL of us want from a few gamers who live in these forums
    I gathered. But I think the past few days have made it clear many don't like the change (aside from 2-3 who like brown nosing the staff)

Host(ess)
    I think the food amount change is rediculous and the prices and wait time for everything is even more rediculous. They have really made the game unpleasant to play!! If I don't see changes soon I may just stop playing because it's starting to be not worth the wait or cost for anything. I'm one of those people who can't afford to play real money for anything so waiting for gold or waiting for breeding or hatching is no longer fun.

Farm Supplier

P

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTauro View Post
    I gathered. But I think the past few days have made it clear many don't like the change (aside from 2-3 who like brown nosing the staff)
    If I were to give my opinion about the whole thing is plain and simple money hungry(....) They forget that most of their audience targets kids... Explain to me how you force kids to pay for in game cash when they don't have money to buy something from a McDonalds, Kids = school + no job- no money.. It comes out of their parents pocket.. They are trying to make Dragon Story the next Tap Fish phenomeno or something..

Your right tho, the only ones having fun right now are them.. TL (Counts $100's)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast