Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the cost of Fire Apples change?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyJaded View Post
    In 5 of my 6 farms I am still able to get 100 fire apples for 650 silver. In the 6th farm I'm not able to plant anything at all.
    Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

On my iPad I have the old food prices (100 FA for $650) but on my iPhone I have the new food prices (50 FA for $650). It seems I have the jacked up prices on other items, though. I was really hoping to get a second nest for 50 gold but on both my devices it is now 250 gold. Oh wells.

On my iPhone it's still 100 apples but a nest is 800 gold. On my iPad it's 50 apples but a nest is 250 gold. I have restarted both devices and it's still the same. I only have 1 nest on each. $10 a nest seems like a lot. And there is no way I'm paying $50 for a nest on my phone! It will take me forever to save up the gold and I get irritated when I visit people with multiple nests knowing they got them for 50 gold each!

New Resident
    They need to change it back. That's all I have to say about it.

If they change the price whenever they like, then it is no fun to play this game..., it is already a slow game..., they make it even slower and harder, I don't think a hard game can attract new people to join this game..., less new player means less chance to sell gold..., teamlava itself is the final loser...

New Resident
    Now my prices for fire apples is 650 for 25 APPLES waiting 1 hour. Or I can plant the beets and wait 3 minutes for 20. Either something is wrong or they're messing up this game hard.

New Resident
    I have this game on my iPhone and all the prices are the same, but on my iPad they have changed... How is that???

Executive Chef
    Wow 25 apples I have 50

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device.
    So why the huge and very Negative changes to the game? The way the time cost and amount of apples are it will take more than a week to get my dragons to epic. This game was a little slow but manageable now I probably won't play anymore. Even buying gold isn't worth the trouble. Why??

Farm Supplier
    The new changes to the quantity of food is plain ridiculous! If I plant the 30 sec crop, I just need to spend 4.5 mins to plant them 9 times and I'll get more than 50 apples. 4.5 mins vs 1 hr! With the limit on the number of farms we can have, it's gonns take forever to get the dragons to the most epic form.

Btw the 3rd nest costs 1600 gold for me now. Just a few days ago it was 800 gold. I'm so glad I decided to buy the 2nd next at 25 gold since I figured I won't have other uses for the pathetic amount of gold they give at the start of the game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast