Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New dragons: charm, atlantis, planet, seabreeze, wizard

Unless TL has nothing but 4 programmers all working at one time? Yes...yes I do. Last time I checked games like this should have at least 30 people working on it. You don't see a group of 10 trying to make the next modern warfare or halo 4. Simple problem. More people means more working is getting done. So unless one person is doing all if thus by themselves....yeah, I except a lot more. Genie, coral, and poison say hi...

Executive Chef
    Yes, and? Someone needs to concept the dragons. An illustrator needs to illustrate the various states. An animator needs to create motions for it and execute them. And then they need to be integrated programatically. And these things can't happen concurrently.

You don't have to like the content, but I think you're underrepresenting the amount of work this must require.

Executive Chef
    Not recolours, please no....

You may be right. I am compairing a mobile game with console games. Forgive my naive knowlge

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightknight View Post
    You may be right. I am compairing a mobile game with console games. Forgive my naive knowlge
    Are you a console developer?

Farm Supplier
    I remember seeing some comments like this on the games reviews in app store.. What people don't realize is that it takes a lot of work developing a game that works... You can't just dribble something on paper and copy it on a computer and bring it to life.. There's a lot of elements involved in developing a game.. Even if it's a copy from dragonvale.. Lots of work was done to make it different and working game..

Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Are you a console developer?
    No, but I've taken classes and worked on programs with family who work for Microsoft. Hence the "navie" part of my post

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCASYAU View Post
    I , for one, think that TL did'nt really put a lot of effort into the new dragons. I mean, out of the 5, three of them (Seabreeze,Atlantis,Planet) are basically Yellow, Genie and Island Dragons but with different colors. Great job ,TL. :/
    Don't be too harsh to them. At least, they did make the efforts to change Genie Dragon's tail into a fishy one when they converted them into Atlantis Dragon.

.... Well, do you supposed I can get Atlantis by breeding Genie? They must be related somehow, right?

Rhino Keeper
    Come on these are fake! Like they would make the same dragon with a different color.. Someone is trying to prank you, and it's not very well done..

I personally love this game I had a glitch and it was fixed and it suits me cause I'm a mum of 4 so the times to wait for breeding and hatching and all the rest of it, I don't miss to much of the game and what goes on I. An come back after 8 hours and not miss much compared to games that have quick times and I always have withered crops or food spoils. So well done TL this ones for the busy mums and I rate it a 10 and who doesnt like dragons they are just magestic (^.^)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast