View Poll Results: Feedback on New Spreadsheets

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Were You Thrilled to See Dragon Story on Spreadsheets?

37 71.15%
  • Have You Used the Spreadsheets?

30 57.69%
  • Are You MAD that someone abused them?

38 73.08%
  • Would You join a google Group to be Able to Access Them?

28 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dragon Story Spreadsheets

Farm Supplier
    Please accept my request... Thanks

I'm the one that causing this problem which I did not know then. I made mistake. Sorry about all the trouble! I really did not know I made a big mess that day. I explained what I did to the owner. If I know this sooner, I will apologize the same day.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littlemages View Post
    I'm the one that causing this problem which I did not know then. I made mistake. Sorry about all the trouble! I really did not know I made a big mess that day. I explained what I did to the owner. If I know this sooner, I will apologize the same day.
    Well I have to say that is a very big thing to admit too... worth thinking over.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom27 View Post
    The first link guide doesn't open at all
    But I did request permission for the second one.
    For those that messed around the breeding chart, shame on you. tsk tsk.
    We always thank the moderators and others that are so helpful with the games
    Well to be honest , the forums are mostly run by players.. Without the players there wouldn't be forums. I've never seen forums being run by moderators and "others" If that were to be then all threads would be locked from other players.
    I hope you didn't mean "others" by saying players because someone was causing problems apparently which brought you here.. Ok thank them lol

New Resident
    please accept my request

Farm Supplier
    hi there,

I have sent you my request. Innundated by the fruit dragon, and tired of waiting and end up selling them. LOL. thanks so much!

Banned
    Hi, if I had gmail account can I use the spread sheet? If yes you said something I must Send a request. [COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"] who should I send it to?[/COLOR]

Farm Supplier
    I accept most all email address now. Just go to this page

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...s-(In-Progress)

click on the links and send me a request if it asks. Please note I will be asking for your ID so if you want to save time , state your ID and weather you want invites or not. I code all ID's that do not want invites.

New Resident

Smile send me the spreadsheet ...

Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    For the time being , I've decided to try something else....
    Due to some fools changing every one's information The Dragon Story Breed Tracking Sheet is now by request ONLY. This means must have a gmail account so your email address is linked. Please send a request with gmail account for access, I"m sorry for the inconvenience.
    kindly send me the spreadsheet on breeding suggestions... it was soooooooooooooooo helpful... pls pls pls

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234