View Poll Results: Feedback on New Spreadsheets

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Were You Thrilled to See Dragon Story on Spreadsheets?

37 71.15%
  • Have You Used the Spreadsheets?

30 57.69%
  • Are You MAD that someone abused them?

38 73.08%
  • Would You join a google Group to be Able to Access Them?

28 53.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Spreadsheets

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chillinthemost View Post
    Please accept my request that I just sent. I Loved Your Original Spreed Sheet. Sorry for people with bad intent.
    P.S. I'm sick of Fruit Dragons..
    Poor Chillin!! I'm with ya, buddy- Except my pest is the fat, purple Magic lizard! :-P

Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    For the time being , I've decided to try something else....
    Due to some fools changing every one's information The Dragon Story Breed Tracking Sheet is now by request ONLY. This means must have a gmail account so your email address is linked. Please send a request with gmail account for access, I"m sorry for the inconvenience.
    I requested crazy. Here I go to look at some of the combination people have been using for serpent dragons and someone had to ruin it this breeding thing is hard enough -_____-

Quote Originally Posted by lyer1 View Post
    Poor Chillin!! I'm with ya, buddy- Except my pest is the fat, purple Magic lizard! :-P
    Oh I'm right with you guys. Can you guess what mine is? I'll give you a hint...I'm on my TENTH island dragon :

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom27 View Post
    The first link guide doesn't open at all
    But I did request permission for the second one.
    For those that messed around the breeding chart, shame on you. tsk tsk.
    We always thank the moderators and others that are so helpful with the games
    Zoom I believe the first has been updated, it opens quite well. try again dear
    Yes shame on them !!

Farm Supplier
    When sending a request for the Dragon Story Breeding chart it must be a gmail account, not one from any other source, it just won't go thru. Because I've gotten so many request not gmail accounts I will no longer respond to them if not gmail. I just don't have that kind of time. Also I am on Central time and I will stop checking my mail for request at 6pm CT.. I do have other things to do.

Thank you

Farm Supplier
    How elaborate are the spread sheets? I've requested permissions but I've yet to see them. (davesturtledove@gmail blah blah blah) would posted screen shots suffice for people to refferance the information? I mean a person can zoom in using their phone..... Then no one could touch your spread sheet but we could all see your juicy conglomeration of info!!!

Just my impatient thoughts. I was curious about breeding the newly added dragons and what info has been accumulated thus far.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleGirlSloan View Post
    How elaborate are the spread sheets? I've requested permissions but I've yet to see them. (davesturtledove@gmail blah blah blah) would posted screen shots suffice for people to refferance the information? I mean a person can zoom in using their phone..... Then no one could touch your spread sheet but we could all see your juicy conglomeration of info!!!

Just my impatient thoughts. I was curious about breeding the newly added dragons and what info has been accumulated thus far.
    Never got your request , but I'll accept it from here. give me a few min's you'll get a email in your gmail

Rhino Keeper
    how can I send you my email that is private?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgee22 View Post
    how can I send you my email that is private?
    You can send her a private message.

https://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=34754
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Wow! That is a very impressive and all inclusive spread sheet! Thank you for building it!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast