Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a Diamond dragon! And how I did it

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I don't want the diamond for how much coins I can get... I want it because it's ultra rare and it's so beautiful lol

^^^^^^^^ditto^^^^^^^^^^^
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I suspect the combo changes every day. If we found out the solution for breeding a diamond dragon then everyone would have one. And what If I had 2 eagle dragons at level 10, which one would I choose? Maybe the combo has something to do with the dragon names. I'm just saying....

i said i would tell my combo when i get enough gold to rush her Coming out of egg i just trying to get gold to rush her its a weird combo that i havent seen anyone else use yet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I don't want the diamond for how much coins I can get... I want it because it's ultra rare and it's so beautiful lol
    I believe you on the ultra rare part... But beautiful.. Their just looks.. Unless your one of them Disney people Lol...

Beauty is usally looks yes lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ozthejackal View Post
    i said i would tell my combo when i get enough gold to rush her Coming out of egg i just trying to get gold to rush her its a weird combo that i havent seen anyone else use yet.
    There is no combo people haven't tried.. The diamond dragon is ultra rare for a reason, meaning it will take more than one or few attempts to breed.

Well this is A combo i have yet to see someone try and it worked on first try.

Rhino Keeper
    Umm forgot what I was going to post.

ps. I bred a firestorm and island to get my diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all I got my diamond from level 10 serpent and eagle. Had tried same combo heaps of times. I really think its pure statistical luck. Just keep trying the multi color combinations. On to sea breeze now. Lol

Farm Supplier
    Going to finish getting my Eagle to level 10 and then try again with the Serpent.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast