Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a Diamond dragon! And how I did it

Can you get an infinity without having a diamond?

Fashion Designer
    Yes you can, i had Infinity for about a month now. Got it from Fairy and wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    Yes you can, i had Infinity for about a month now. Got it from Fairy and wizard
    How did you get a wizard? I've had a goal to get a wizard dragon for a month now.

Fashion Designer
    I don't remember how i got My first wizard think it was coral+coral. Second, Third and fourth came from all different combos of hybrids blue/purple like genie/ coral, aether/wizard and framilar/coral i was trying for mistmoth. Then i got a fifth using water/magic... I think i sold two of them of! Once you get one i fond it easier to get the second and so on but i haven't really been trying for wizard after the first.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    How did you get a wizard? I've had a goal to get a wizard dragon for a month now.
    It worked for one of my neighbors and me... Magic 8+ water 4 on the 4th try!

Farm Supplier
    not yet for me...so very difficult to hatch diamond

New Resident
    I got my diamond when changing games.. I had atlantis and genie breeding Both lvl 10.. it said it should take 24 hours
    then the new game came.i installed and in the new game i finished breeding and to my surprise the egg took 44hours..it was a diamond

New Resident

Finally got a diamond dragon.....

How weird is this. I finally got a diamond after months of trying, and guess what I got. A diamond named Lucy. That is my 2 year olds name. I was so shocked to see that. I am interested in knowing some of the other diamond names?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fixatia View Post
    How weird is this. I finally got a diamond after months of trying, and guess what I got. A diamond named Lucy. That is my 2 year olds name. I was so shocked to see that. I am interested in knowing some of the other diamond names?
    AWWWW how cute!!!! Congrats love. Btw my Diamond baby is Mazarin I had a couple Crusaders with the same name but i sold them.

Fashion Designer
    Mines Peruzzi, booooring, i have ? crusaider whitvthat same name. Lucy is cute! My complet name is ? Atlantis named Kraken