Thread: I got a Diamond dragon! And how I did it

Executive Chef
    I use both level 7 and never got an diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Timbatron View Post
    Wat level was ur firestorm dragon
    both epic(10)

Host(ess)

Congratulation!!!

CONGRATULATION!!! Im have to try very hard to get a Diamond Dragon!!! 1 of 10 of my try is succesful.

Fashion Designer
    Gongratz! I have already One but know my luck has changed. Just keep getting poison and othe fruit dragons!

Finally got my diamond yesterday

Not here to brag but I was so happy when yesterday I finally bred two dragons that are going to give me the coveted diamond. After trying Firestorm and Island forever with no luck I finally was able to switch. As soon as my Serpent finished evolving I bred it with my level 8 Eagle and got a diamond.

I'm wondering if those who say each player has a preset combination for these rare dragons are right. Firestorm/Island worked for many but it never did for me. I guess my correct combo was Eagle/Serpent from the beginning. Something to ponder for those who suggest breeding the beasts over and over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycountess View Post
    Not here to brag but I was so happy when yesterday I finally bred two dragons that are going to give me the coveted diamond. After trying Firestorm and Island forever with no luck I finally was able to switch. As soon as my Serpent finished evolving I bred it with my level 8 Eagle and got a diamond.

I'm wondering if those who say each player has a preset combination for these rare dragons are right. Firestorm/Island worked for many but it never did for me. I guess my correct combo was Eagle/Serpent from the beginning. Something to ponder for those who suggest breeding the beasts over and over.
    I'm working on a chart to analyze this right now... but i just got my serpent yesterday and plan on breeding it with my eagle once my current breeding is done. I'm like you and I did the firestorm/island countless times with no success so i hope i'll get lucky like you as well!

congrats on the diamond!

and out of curiosity what level were your dragons and which side did you have the serpent and the eagle?

Quote Originally Posted by brittanafan View Post

and out of curiosity what level were your dragons and which side did you have the serpent and the eagle?
    They were both level 8 and I used Eagle on the left and Serpent on the right, though I have a suspicious it doesn't matter.

Banned
    well, i just tried your combo, and am getting a seabreeze!

its not a diamond but im happy with that i haven't gotten that before, so i'm thinking this might be my lucky combo too!!

Eagle lvl 9 and Serpent lvl 6

wish i had some gold to speed up the seabreeze to try again! but i already emptied my bank account this month lol

New Resident
    I will have to try that. I have been breeding island and firestorm on two different games for 10 levels now and nothing..

Host(ess)
    Congrats! I finally got my Diamond 2 days ago, after over a month of trying Atlantis x Scorpion.