Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a Diamond dragon! And how I did it

Executive Chef
    Me too, water and forest. Any combination with blue and green on opposite sides could potentially result in an island. Good luck!

Congrats nbr!! So happy for you!! Yaaa!! However, I'm seriously considering to stop playing DS. I'm not even yearning for a Diamond anymore.. Crazy right? TL might be loosing me altogether. I've been ao good and undeestanding of all their tweaking in these new games but now when they're messing with BS, I want out! Opening slots now costs 49 gems when earning gems already is as hard as it is. Weekly updates on DS is a new color on an existing dragon, like seriously?! Are you freaking kidding me?! I seriously need to take a few chill pills and when I'm calm enough, I'm gonna delete all my TL games!!!

Lucked out: diamond but no serpent!!

So I somehow managed to make a beeaaauutiful diamond dragon a while ago, and I thought my luck was in. But since then I can't seem to be able to breed anything remotely interesting. I must have tried at least 20 times for a serpent (I am not giving up on this!!), but all I get is stupid island dragons. My island is teeming with them.

Anyone know any confirmed matches for a serpent? I read somewhere on here that island x water worked, but I tried that and still nothing

Fashion Designer
    congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats on the diamond, and I'd be happy to give you one of my serpents. What I did was try firestorm x island to get one. It was the first rare I got.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelylemons View Post
    So I somehow managed to make a beeaaauutiful diamond dragon a while ago, and I thought my luck was in. But since then I can't seem to be able to breed anything remotely interesting. I must have tried at least 20 times for a serpent (I am not giving up on this!!), but all I get is stupid island dragons. My island is teeming with them.

Anyone know any confirmed matches for a serpent? I read somewhere on here that island x water worked, but I tried that and still nothing
    What did you breed to get your diamond?

Thanks! I think my diamond was from firestorm and island, too... i'll try that then

Rhino Keeper
    F.Y.I.If you do not want so many islands.Then sell some.

Yeah, ive sold the last five or six the minute they hatched!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelylemons View Post
    Yeah, ive sold the last five or six the minute they hatched!!
    It is very annoying to keep getting them. I think I once got 10 in a row. What I usually do is place them and let them earn me a few coins and sell them when I get a rare dragon and don't have room anymore. Or I just place and then sell, which gives you 100 or so XP.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast