Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a Diamond dragon! And how I did it

New Resident

I got a Diamond dragon! And how I did it

I breed a daiamond dragon ... By combine island dragon and firestorm ... It took 2 day to breed and 2 day to hatch ... If you want to see it ... Add Queen3viL ...^^
    i tried for the second time but it only takes 12hrs so i think it is only a common dragon

Congrats

I have already tried the island + firestorm dragons combination 10 odd times and have not gotten close.
    But will keep trying

What levels were your firestorm and island dragon?

Banned
    Congrats!

New Resident
    Oh yeah i tried to breed diamond by firestorm and island with the low level but it only took 3 hrs and of course didnt work out .. Try with high lv which are lv 10 or at least 7 ... And i got it at the second time .. I was so lucky ^^ for Higher chance ... You can also try eagal and serpent high lv

Fashion Designer
    I've been breeding island to firestorm both Epic levels with no luck. I want the diamond so badly I growl each time I see another player's lucky sparkling catch LOL
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Got Dimond Dragon

lagged on my game and sold and used all my saved up gold for a worthless expand
    Decided i was gonna quit so i tossed 2 Dragons onto the breeding den and got a Dimond dragon egg
    So i need 44 gold to Speed up his hatching. So Add me And send me a gold and ill tell you the Combination of dragons. ps it isnt firestorm and island dragon. After i get her hatched ill post here the Combination.

Storm id; OztheJackal

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! You're so lucky! Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Congrats! I'll trade you all these Firestorms I'm getting for it

Rhino Keeper
    So u are doing business here? Send me gold so i tell u how to get?
    Congraz on diamond anyway but seriously what with that business? Just ask kindly... People wont simply give u gold because u got a diamond

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast