Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE, I beg of you- stop the shaking!!!

Thank you Cuddly Dragon!! ��

I don't understand what all of you mean shaking when you collect from habitat. I do not see it on my iPhone.

Executive Chef
    The habitats don't shift to the centre of the screen when you are collecting from a habitat that is full of income +\- sparkles from playing. The shifting only occurs when you are collecting from sparkling habitats that are not full of income.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverLadyGrey View Post
    Thank you Cuddly Dragon!! ��
    Well, those 2 ?? were supposed to be a kissy face. Now I just look confused instead of grateful!! Lol!

Thanks zoroak for the explanation. Don't understand why it has to do it, but at least it's a reason. Now can they make it STOP?! I really don't need to be jerked around to be told my habitat wasn't full of income! Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't say it's bothered me. What is abit annoying is the lag. Takes abit for the messages to come up and go away, menu, (anything you click on).

Maybe a way to fix the problem here though is to have a "collect all bonus' " button?

Executive Chef
    If we could zoom out more so that more of our island is visible, the jerking around would be minimized.

I hate the jerking, but I hate the lack of zooming more.

Farm Supplier
    I have noticed this on my iPad as well. What it comes down to is that the game is recentering the screen where we touch, which can be quite aggravating. I can only imagine that, for someone like you, the problem is completely magnified.

Host(ess)
    Agree with Laura. I don't like the centering of the screen, but I really hate that I can't zoom out more.
    I already have issues, and see and issue in the future, as players islands expand you need to move their island/s all over to try and find a habitat to gift.

Yes. I don't like this feature either. I've even consider quitting the game

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast