Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story hay "Bale-Art" Artists are deserving of further support/ options!?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Maybe this ought to be moved to the feedback section...so that maybe it can be passed on to the developers or discussed at weekly TL meetings...
    For what it's not like they have done anything about tap to manage which was put in feedback section...might as well throw it in the dumpster since they will stack in in the pile of suggestions just to collect dust

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    For what it's not like they have done anything about tap to manage which was put in feedback section...might as well throw it in the dumpster since they will stack in in the pile of suggestions just to collect dust
    Oh I'm pretty sure bobbyrae knows that

Fashion Designer
    parlous1
    Your hay bale art is incredibly awesome!!! Thank you for sharing it.

...No insult was expressed nor intended. I have designed and plotted a lot of "farms" in the last year and a half... I enjoy that as well. When one reaches level 4 in the majority of crops, it is nice to have a diversion within the game... such as Bale-Art. It should be noted that TEAM LAVA sponsors Bale-Art CONTESTS from time to time, awarding gems as prizes. Asking for additional support should not be "insulting" to ANY player... In any case... I am merely expressing the opinion I am entitled to, as have you... lol...

I SO appreciate your compliment... I hope I caused you to smile..... Thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by parlous1 View Post
    Although I dread adding my voice to the "Team Lava W(h)ine List" I feel compelled to address a serious lack of support by Team Lava to those of us who provide what has become a VERY entertaining facet to Farm Story. I have received hundreds of posts from players who wholeheartedly thank me for bringing something NEW to the game for them to enjoy. Seeing the same general "farm look" over & over, day after day, is in fact, in time, BORING! The TREMENDOUS time and effort involved in plotting, laying down and picking UP bales etc., is borne by artists at their own expense... in more ways than one!? That being said, I would hope TL would give us some additional tools to use in our creations?. The basics would be a DARK (chocolate) brown bale (as pictured in game window) (in ADDITION to current "tan"bale), a Pink (skin tone?) bale and MOST IMPORTANT, a light blue (water/sky) blue bale. There should be a single option to clear & place entire FARM into "inventory", (with the obvious "double/triple click safety"). Perhaps the current "dark grey" bale could be toned to SOLID black, and I would like a Grey tone that is midway between black & white, providing 3 tones. That would do it! I WOULD like to thank Team Lava for providing the dark grey stepping stones, as we now have the 3 tones ( white limestone, grey flagstone & dark stepping stones, that are required to design impressive art.(light/dark/shadow).THANKYOU!
    OMG!! The wizard of oz! Very old movie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsrock1908 View Post
    OMG!! The wizard of oz! Very old movie
    For that quote up there I didn't get the Pictures

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by parlous1 View Post
    ...No insult was expressed nor intended. I have designed and plotted a lot of "farms" in the last year and a half... I enjoy that as well. When one reaches level 4 in the majority of crops, it is nice to have a diversion within the game... such as Bale-Art. It should be noted that TEAM LAVA sponsors Bale-Art CONTESTS from time to time, awarding gems as prizes. Asking for additional support should not be "insulting" to ANY player... In any case... I am merely expressing the opinion I am entitled to, as have you... lol...
    Don't get me wrong, I think the hay bale art is fantastic. The part where you said my farmy farm was boring hurt my farm's feelings

Executive Chef
    can someone create a turkey for me because TL doesn't
    and i am not that creative
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Nightclub Owner
    Wow parlous i just visited your farm...talk about amazing!!! Seriously great job done!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast