Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story hay "Bale-Art" Artists are deserving of further support/ options!?

Exclamation Farm Story hay "Bale-Art" Artists are deserving of further support/ options!?

Although I dread adding my voice to the "Team Lava W(h)ine List" I feel compelled to address a serious lack of support by Team Lava to those of us who provide what has become a VERY entertaining facet to Farm Story. I have received hundreds of posts from players who wholeheartedly thank me for bringing something NEW to the game for them to enjoy. Seeing the same general "farm look" over & over, day after day, is in fact, in time, BORING! The TREMENDOUS time and effort involved in plotting, laying down and picking UP bales etc., is borne by artists at their own expense... in more ways than one!? That being said, I would hope TL would give us some additional tools to use in our creations?. The basics would be a DARK (chocolate) brown bale (as pictured in game window) (in ADDITION to current "tan"bale), a Pink (skin tone?) bale and MOST IMPORTANT, a light blue (water/sky) blue bale. There should be a single option to clear & place entire FARM into "inventory", (with the obvious "double/triple click safety"). Perhaps the current "dark grey" bale could be toned to SOLID black, and I would like a Grey tone that is midway between black & white, providing 3 tones. That would do it! I WOULD like to thank Team Lava for providing the dark grey stepping stones, as we now have the 3 tones ( white limestone, grey flagstone & dark stepping stones, that are required to design impressive art.(light/dark/shadow).THANKYOU!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Grand Emperor
    Nice ideas, but your wording is a bit insulting to those of us who like our farms to look like farms.

Executive Chef
    Hay bale art is okay. I prefer farms that are well decorated (like Pinkster's farm) or unique (like Yanochka's).

Fashion Designer
    I wouldn't mind having more colors of hay bales - especially a lighter blue that would better match the current water features.

I personally don't do hay bale art, but I enjoy seeing it.

Fashion Designer
    ur request is reasonable, however, there is a looooooooooooong list of actual farm related requests that will never be met, so,

oh well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    I wouldn't mind having more colors of hay bales - especially a lighter blue that would better match the current water features.

I personally don't do hay bale art, but I enjoy seeing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    ur request is reasonable, however, there is a looooooooooooong list of actual farm related requests that will never be met, so,

oh well.
    I agree with both Wanderer and RoseMeyer. Pink hay bales would be awesome - a light rose pink and a nice magenta pink, and also a light blue.

More farm related items would also be great, like a turkey, some water tiles, or a turkey, and some water tiles, or maybe a turkey.

Grand Emperor
    Yay for pink hay bales!!!!

New Resident
    I agree with Parlous 1. I too create pictures by way of bale art and those extra colours would be enormously helpful; I also like the idea of an 'instant clear to inventory' option, I'd gladly pay gems (not too many ...don't get too excited TL!) for such a feature. And to answer pinkster 73....I create pictures using all the elements of the farm as often as I design a bale art picture. Ditto Parlous 1 who has designed fabulous farms with not a hay bale in sight. There is room on the game for all kinds of farm designs but I think everybody would benefit from new hay bale colours��

Rhino Keeper
    That would be nice

Nightclub Owner
    Maybe this ought to be moved to the feedback section...so that maybe it can be passed on to the developers or discussed at weekly TL meetings...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast