View Poll Results: Do you agree:

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if there was a second breeding den available

82 68.33%
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could gift gold to more than three people.

72 60.00%
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could abort breeding, and hatching (without paying)

71 59.17%
  • - I would enjoy more and play more often if the waiting times weren't sooo long!

70 58.33%
  • - I feel that the new gold prices are unfair, and unrealistic.

67 55.83%
  • - I feel let down and/or *****ed about the recent changes in gold prices.

61 50.83%
  • I don't feel developers payed attention to enjoyment of existing players when making these changes

56 46.67%
  • I feel that there is lack of customer loyalty in regards to these gold changes

44 36.67%
  • Apart from the extra dragons, I think the changes that have been made have made the game worse.

51 42.50%
  • I would not buy gold since the prices have increased,

65 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll - Dragon story changes and features

Farm Supplier

Question

Quote Originally Posted by miragez View Post
    I will prefer to have the option to sell the eggs. If we can sell dragons, why not the egg? I think the main reason halving the food, is that if one plays every hour, it's take less then 1 day to accumulate the food required to get a dragon to Lv10. Plus giving another evolution or den means even faster. Looks like they are controlling the speed in which we can progress. If you observe the 20+ lvs, they pretty much have every dragon (less diamond for some) even before the coming update. And really, what are the cost of habitats? If you put in an hour effort, the cost will be earned back.
    At lower levels earning enough for a habitat even if you collected an hours worth won't be enough for a large habitat now.. I'm level 21 and can't earn 180k which is the cost of large purple habitat.. Less alone clearing objects or expanding to get enough space for another habitat when I level up.. I think your confused about not being able to sell eggs, did they remove that? Because I remember selling eggs before new patch.. If they wanted to controll our progress then it failed, we still get the same exp and required for next level

i am beginning to hate this game.
    everything's too expensive.
    been saving up 125 gold for a nest and when I checked it's now up to 800. really?!??
    and the habitats?
    are you self sabotaging???

Fashion Designer
    I am really glad that I bought things before THE prices went up, the poll is good but I would agree to everything so it was hard for me to choose only One!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tonynpatty89 View Post
    At lower levels earning enough for a habitat even if you collected an hours worth won't be enough for a large habitat now.. I'm level 21 and can't earn 180k which is the cost of large purple habitat.. Less alone clearing objects or expanding to get enough space for another habitat when I level up.. I think your confused about not being able to sell eggs, did they remove that? Because I remember selling eggs before new patch.. If they wanted to controll our progress then it failed, we still get the same exp and required for next level
    i played average 2-3 hrs per day. been saving up for 2 days. 600K now. 30K apples. I personally find it ok. Plus is there a real need to expand every single plot? And who cares about levels... there's still no lv restriction as to which dragon to breed, nor is there another den or temple waiting at higher lvs. And yes, i was never been able to sell any eggs place in the nest.

What i'm unpleased is the cost of the 2nd nest. I got my at 25G days ago, but the newer players sld be able to get that as well. 3rd nest is a luxury. 2nd nest is a need.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myweedpatch View Post
    HERE'S A HUGE SUGGESTION:

I keep thinking "so what happens after a dragon is fully grown...does it just continue to hover above the habitat? "

What if when it's full grown, we release it...it flys away...every once in a while we spot it zooming across our game? Or maybe theres a landing pad that periodically it comes back to to get fed? It certainly would make more room for us to raise more dragons, add some interest and depth to the game...an ultimate goal for each dragon? Otherwise, I'm afraid that though this is addicting and fun initially, it's going to get a big "so what now" real soon...

What do you all think...?
    I think this is a good suggestion

ANd its now gone up again...

Rhino Keeper
    I know, it is a prohibitive number right now. 800g for a second nest? Horrible business practice!

Executive Chef
    I really want to keep playing this game, but this is getting insane. New (especially recoloured) dragons aren't working any more. LOWER THE PRICES

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I really want to keep playing this game, but this is getting insane. New (especially recoloured) dragons aren't working any more. LOWER THE PRICES
    I agree. I think I'll delete it. It's just taken all the fun out. I'll play DRAGONVALE instead.

Grand Emperor
    You forgot, "I wish Dragon Story was available to Android players." I'd have voted for that one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast