Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanafan View Post
    OKay, should I wait till I get the actual new kindle in my hands? Or email them now to get the ball rolling? And once I email, will my games stop being available on my current kindle? Like, I don't want to make them inaccessible on my current one, only for UPS to fall through and for me not to get my new kindle until monday...
    You should wait until you get your new kindle

Banned
    haha, like three seconds after i hit send on that message, UPS showed up

thank you for the responses!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanafan View Post
    OKay, should I wait till I get the actual new kindle in my hands? Or email them now to get the ball rolling? And once I email, will my games stop being available on my current kindle? Like, I don't want to make them inaccessible on my current one, only for UPS to fall through and for me not to get my new kindle until monday...
    They will ask you to set up a new ID for them to complete the transfer, so wait until you have the new one. Best to wait until you have it. And if it's possible, wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to email (they seem to be a bit less busy those days). The last transfer I did with support I sent on a Wednesday, took less then 1 hour.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    They will ask you to set up a new ID for them to complete the transfer, so wait until you have the new one. Best to wait until you have it. And if it's possible, wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to email (they seem to be a bit less busy those days). The last transfer I did with support I sent on a Wednesday, took less then 1 hour.
    So I actually got the new kindle a few minutes after I asked this question and I sent support an email and got a response asking for the specific information, which I gave back... but that was last night, and it still hasn't been transferred. And I don't know if I shouldn't log into my accounts (the old one and the new temporary one), or if my logging in is preventing the transfer? Like, I have been checking my games to keep things from spoiling/feeding/collecting coins etc, because I don't have a time frame of when the transfer will take place.

I did email support again this morning asking about this, but have received no reply back. How will I know when the transfer is complete? Will it be that the next time I log into dragon story (still on my old kindle), it tells me my account isn't active? Or will ask me to create a new account? Because as of now it's still active, and I need to clear off the kindle and ship it back to amazon soon

Senior Moderator
    If you haven't received a reply yet, you can still play on your old device. If at some point you open the game on your old device and you're back at level 1, the transfer has been done. You won't mess anything up in the transfer by playing.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Question Play on other phone

What should I do if I want to play on other Iphone?

The Honorable Panda
    You would need to transfer your games to your iphone.
    When you transfer all games on your current device under your storm ID will transfer.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    If you haven't received a reply yet, you can still play on your old device. If at some point you open the game on your old device and you're back at level 1, the transfer has been done. You won't mess anything up in the transfer by playing.
    So I still haven't had my games transferred, and I originally emailed support last friday, and they got back to me right away asking for specific information, which I immediately gave them. Then I emailed them again Saturday when the games hadn't been transferred yet, asking to be updated on it and if I needed to give them more information. Then I emailed them yesterday, also asking what was up and if they needed more information.

I haven't gotten any responses since that first response on Friday.

I need to return my old kindle to amazon soon or they are going to charge me the $200 for it, but I've spent nearly $200 on gold for dragon story at this point, and I don't know why it's taking so long or at least support isn't getting back to me

I at least would like to know what's going on, or if they are busy and working on it. But to not get any response is making me nervous that it wont ever get switched and I'm going to have to start over from scratch.

I also just won a contest and requested my winnings to be put into Monster story, and if it goes to my old account, and that account is never transferred, i'll be doubly upset

Please help let me know what's going on. I'm honestly trying to be patient, but if you said it only took you an hour when you last did it, then I can't help but feel something is wrong, or I'm being ignored

Senior Moderator
    It can take up to 5 business days for a response. You can send a private message to one of the Community Managers
    Contact me by PM

help

I have been playing dragon story on my phone recently got a tablet how do I transfer my game to my tablet I don't won a start over. Thx for any help

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast