Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

Fashion Designer
    Your info is stored on the Game Server not your phone so you'll be fine. I actually had to restore my iPhone not long ago and when i put all the apps back on i was just as i was before

Rhino Keeper
    What if you get a new phone?

The Honorable Panda
    If you lose your game on your current device, just go to the app store and redownload it.

If you get a new device and want to move all your games over you will need to do a transfer.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Owh,u mean i can just go and reformat my phone, and after that just download it from the google play store and i can continue my game?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nat1329 View Post
    Owh,u mean i can just go and reformat my phone, and after that just download it from the google play store and i can continue my game?
    Once again, yes. Since the data is saved on the game server and not your phone. So once you reset your phone just dl the app again and you'll be exactly where you are now in the game.

New Resident
    Owh,okok,thanks alot~

New Resident
    And i want to ask one more question~Why dont i have the quest that ask me to download other games from lavateam that gives gold?

Banned

how do I transfer game from old kindle fire to new kindle fire?

I've read the pages that explain how to transfer a game from iOS to iOS, but those options aren't available in the game on kindle fire I don't believe.

But I'm getting a replacement kindle sometime today cause of issues with my old one, and I was wondering how I should go about this? Do I download the game onto the new kindle fire first? Then email support? Or email support first?

I'm confused about the steps, and I don't want to do something wrong like create a new account on the new kindle fire and find out that because of that I won't be able to transfer my old game etc

So any help is greatly appreciated!! And any ideas on how long TL usually takes to transfer a game? I want to make sure if it's going to be a while that I have dragons breeding/evolving that take a while so I'm not missing opportunities to breed :>

Senior Moderator
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, and that you want to transfer Kindle Fire to Kindle Fire. They can help you out
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    OKay, should I wait till I get the actual new kindle in my hands? Or email them now to get the ball rolling? And once I email, will my games stop being available on my current kindle? Like, I don't want to make them inaccessible on my current one, only for UPS to fall through and for me not to get my new kindle until monday...

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast