Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

The Honorable Panda
    Yes all the games under that storm ID will also transfer to your new device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

transfer game

is there a way for me to transfer my current Dragon Story game to another device cause I'm getting a new phone and i'd like to keep all my dragons that i worked so hard for.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah you can do that, read this post.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...=change+device

New Resident

Angry Saving game

I'm sorry but I have to say I'm really miffed with the fact that I can't save my game and account and move it to another device. How typical of apple capitalism, well Im trading my iPhone 4s in favour of the Samsung galaxy s3 since we all have a pretty good idea that the apple iPhone is going down the toilet since they are putting cheap parts into them. Any how to you team lava I actually adore dragon story, I think it's awesome, so much fun and diversity to the game, really smooth rendering and graffics. The only issues are of course that you can't save the game, it keeps crashing at the moment although I suspect that is partly my phone as various apps keep crashing, and the way u have to go about expanding your island asking friends for maps, please change this because it is a really slow, tedious, boring and down right annoying way of expanding your island. Other than that congratulations on producing an imaginitve and fun game to play. Thanks Richard price.

Fashion Designer
    I thought we could change devices?
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...=change+device

The Honorable Panda
    You cannot play a game on two different devices at once, but you can transfer all your games to a new device. (see post 2).

Hey I did it! Have two games at once on both my devices. What I did was transfer it to one, then I retransferred it and now it's on both.

Farm Supplier

Transfer Dragon Story account?

How can i transfer my dragon story Account? Playing on iPhone 3GS

The Honorable Panda
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

If you do not have UDID number for your old device or if you are transfering from or to an android device you can transfer by Storm 8

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.

Note if going to kindle fire, your only option is to email support.

New Resident

To keep my dragon story data....

Is it possible and how to keep my dragon story data if i want to reformat my phone and wanted to continue after that? please tell me,thanks,n must be confirmed...........

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast