Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyFart View Post
    If ur phone is jailbroken...and u changed ur UDID to be same, I guess u could.
    Do you have to spoof the MAC address as well? Also, I can't believe you got away with this post, lol.

I really think this should be an option. Frankly, my hubby is a little ticked at me because it's not. I play several of hte Story games, and he sees me glued to the iPhone all the time. So he is a sweetie, and buys me an iPad. And now he wants to know why I don't use the iPad for the story games. Well, I'm not going to transfer the games to the iPad because what would I do when I am at work? (Not have my iPad.)
    I should be able to log in at home on iPad if I wanted to play my story games there. Just like I log into the kindle app and I can access all my ebooks from multiple devices.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamimi2004 View Post
    I really think this should be an option. Frankly, my hubby is a little ticked at me because it's not. I play several of hte Story games, and he sees me glued to the iPhone all the time. So he is a sweetie, and buys me an iPad. And now he wants to know why I don't use the iPad for the story games. Well, I'm not going to transfer the games to the iPad because what would I do when I am at work? (Not have my iPad.)
    I should be able to log in at home on iPad if I wanted to play my story games there. Just like I log into the kindle app and I can access all my ebooks from multiple devices.
    First-world problems hehe

New Resident

Old Phone Fried, Have I Lost My Entire Game File?

So, I wasn't sure where else to post this and I'm in a panic because the dragon lady wants me to start back at level one! 😡😱😨😭 so this is probably really noobish of me to ask (like where's the log on?) or it's just tricky and dumb and yeah... I worked hard on that account and have money sitting in there x.x

Can someone please help me..? I'm sooo desperate...-passes out- <@~@> -dead fox-

Nightclub Owner
    This thread tells you how to transfer to a new device https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device

New Resident
    Thankyou but... If my old phone is cooked, how can I get anything onto this phone..? I did the backup from the computer and such, but DS won't go back to normal for me.. ;3;

Nightclub Owner
    You can contact customer support. They'll want info regarding your device numbers, storm8 it, level you're on, gems you've got etc. They will then change there system so your game is linked to your new phone. If you got other TL games make sure you download them all before you get them to change it over

New Resident
    How can I contact them..? (can you tell I'm new or what..>__>)

I tried the delete-redownload thing, didn't work, and I don't know what other games I have that are TL... What do I do for all the money I spent? Can I ever get it back? ��

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Julzyfox View Post
    How can I contact them..? (can you tell I'm new or what..>__>)

I tried the delete-redownload thing, didn't work, and I don't know what other games I have that are TL... What do I do for all the money I spent? Can I ever get it back? ��
    send an email to support@teamlava.com Tell them you have a new device and you need to transfer you games over. check here for a list of Team Lava games. Make sure you download all the ones you are playing to your new device.

also: Pet Hotel, bubble Mania and Dragon story.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier

Cannot Transfer Dragon Story

Anyone tried transferring dragon story from iOS to iOS? Because on the drop down menu on the site it's just. not. there.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast