Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

Farm Supplier
    Important things u need: the UDID from your OLD iPad,
    and your new UDID from your new iPad
    And ur level from ur account

Then go to https://teamlava.com/ ....go towards the bottom and click "Transfer Account"
    Ive done 3 transfers so far and I find that the fastest way is to directly email to support@teamlava.com for transferring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyredrhum View Post
    Important things u need: the UDID from your OLD iPad,
    and your new UDID from your new iPad
    And ur level from ur account

Then go to https://teamlava.com/ ....go towards the bottom and click "Transfer Account"
    Ive done 3 transfers so far and I find that the fastest way is to directly email to support@teamlava.com for transferring.
    I think the fastest way is from teamlava.com I checked my games ten seconds after hitting transfer and they transferred

My next issue is that I don't have the UDID from. My old iPad. To be honest this wasn't on my mind before I exchanged it.

Grand Emperor
    They can Android accounts transfer using storm8 IDs, so they should be able to do it for iOS to iOS. You're probably not the first person who doesn't know your UUID from your own phone. Send an email to support@teamlava.com. You'll get a response asking for information, and after you send that in, they'll transfer it for you.

Grand Emperor
    Edit: They can transfer Android accounts

Farm Supplier
    I got a new phone yesterday, I also do not have my udid. I emailed them and they sent me an automated message back saying to give them my old and new storm id's. I am still awaiting a reply.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by brohim View Post
    I got a new phone yesterday, I also do not have my udid. I emailed them and they sent me an automated message back saying to give them my old and new storm id's. I am still awaiting a reply.
    Yesterday was Sunday and today is a national holiday in the US, so wait until tomorrow when they will eventually get to your ticket.

Farm Supplier
    I was thinking when the OP first posted that the UDID from the old device would be needed. My wife upgraded her phone last year and I bought my iPad; fortunately, I checked on the forum about changing devices first, so it was fairly painless.

I hope the OP is able to revisit the business where he got the iPad and they can somehow retrieve the number!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CampingTime View Post
    I was thinking when the OP first posted that the UDID from the old device would be needed. My wife upgraded her phone last year and I bought my iPad; fortunately, I checked on the forum about changing devices first, so it was fairly painless.

I hope the OP is able to revisit the business where he got the iPad and they can somehow retrieve the number!
    They will transfer the game without the UDID, you just need to prove that the account is yours. They ask how many 'gems' you have in the game.

New iPod = Lost data?

Hello
    I've had Dragon Story for several weeks now, and I must say that I love it. I just got a new iPod touch 4g today.. The same as my other one. I transfered all of my apps over, and all the ones I checked still have my data. Dragon Story, however, did not :[ My ID was ferret189, I was a level 18, and spent my own $5 on gold to get a Magic Dragon egg. I had make a new ID on my new iPod, which is ferrret189 (three r's), and now I'm back to the start. I'd really appreciate it if I could get some help. I still have my old iPod, with the app and all of my stats on it if that helps out at all; though I am planning on selling it soon. I really don't want to loose all of my adorable dragons which I am very proud of, nor the five dollars that I spent. Thank you.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast