Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

I just did a transfer last Saturday to my note 2, emailed TL and it was done in a few hours...I think the key is to create a new stormid in the new.device and provide both new and old ids in the email..

New Resident
    I'm going crazy waiting for my transfer. I didn't know I could do the transfer myself & already set up a new Storm8 ID. I emailed TeamLava support Saturday. Still haven't heard anything but automated response. Sucks because I only have one LE dragon, and am running out of time. Hopefully, it will be done soon! *sigh*

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic_Cud View Post
    I'm going crazy waiting for my transfer. I didn't know I could do the transfer myself & already set up a new Storm8 ID. I emailed TeamLava support Saturday. Still haven't heard anything but automated response. Sucks because I only have one LE dragon, and am running out of time. Hopefully, it will be done soon! *sigh*
    It can take 3-5 business days for a support agent to get to your ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    ok here's another question.. (sorry guys, i really want everything to be fine with my TL games xD)

1. when i finished transfering my account to another device... does anything change? are my dragons still in the breeding den and is still the right dragon egg hatching?! or does everything of that disappear?

2. am i allowed to download one teamlava game BEFORE i do the transfer?

it would be so nice if someone would answer me thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    ok here's another question.. (sorry guys, i really want everything to be fine with my TL games xD)

1. when i finished transfering my account to another device... does anything change? are my dragons still in the breeding den and is still the right dragon egg hatching?! or does everything of that disappear?

2. am i allowed to download one teamlava game BEFORE i do the transfer?

it would be so nice if someone would answer me thanks!
    Make sure you download all the current games you are playing to your new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    All of your game process will be there when you transfer. Your game process is saved on Team Lavas servers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    thank you kooky

Fashion Designer
    I transferred and it was instant.

my phone had gotten washed about a month ago and I just got a new one today (Galaxy Admire) I need to transfer the accounts, but I dont know my old phone's UDID cause it wont turn on, and I'm not positive on how much gold I had XD Is there any way the transfer can still happen? Cause I have a Mindvolt egg that I've been waiting a month for :C Also, I'm not logged onto my account, this is my boyfriends, cause I had never set a password for my account.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bearwoods08 View Post
    my phone had gotten washed about a month ago and I just got a new one today (Galaxy Admire) I need to transfer the accounts, but I dont know my old phone's UDID cause it wont turn on, and I'm not positive on how much gold I had XD Is there any way the transfer can still happen? Cause I have a Mindvolt egg that I've been waiting a month for :C Also, I'm not logged onto my account, this is my boyfriends, cause I had never set a password for my account.
    It would be best for you to contact TL to do the transfer by ID through TL support as you don't know the UDID or set a password. Sorry
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    I lost my games today,when my android device shut off.I had to reset my device when I checked it all my games are gone. What should I do to get my games back?