Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

New Resident
    Thanks! Can close this now.

Executive Chef

Transfer my Dragon Story to a new device / QUESTION!

so i'm gonna transfer all of my teamlava games including DRAGON STORY to a new device in a few days and i am preparing to use this link for it: https://www.teamlava.com/account_transfer.php

my question is: when i filled all of these spaces, do my teamlava games are directly transfered to the new device or do i still have to wait a few days?

Farm Supplier
    My I did my transfer from my iPad 1 to my iPad 2 it was right there no waiting....

The Honorable Panda
    It should be automatic. If not, restart your new device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

And what about if we have an android device? is our game currently not transferrable at all?

The Honorable Panda
    You can email support for assistance with your transfer or transfer by storm 8.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Transfer from Android device

Quote Originally Posted by piebandit View Post
    And what about if we have an android device? is our game currently not transferrable at all?
    I was flipping out about this when I got a new android phone, turns out you can do it and it's pretty simple. You have to download a DIFFERENT storm8 game that has a transfer feature. I guess team lava and storm8 aren't exactly the same. I used iMobsters. So download the game before you open dragon story any other team lava game. Open the storm8 game and I think you have to play to level 3 or something like that (and in iMobsters it was super fast, took me 2 minutes). Then you go to the settings and choose to transfer your existing storm8 ID to your new device. Once it's done, open up dragon story and you're good to go!

Retreive old dragon story account

I broke my phone so I got a new one so now I have to download the game again and start all over! Is there any way I can get my old account back? But I didn't make a password for it

Executive Chef
    You would have to contact team lava staff and find out. I'm not sure if you didn't set a password but who knows

You will need to email support@teamlava.com for further assistance with your games. But if you were lucky enough to know your old UDID code on iPhone, you could transfer your games yourself at this link: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...light=transfer