Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

All I have seen posted is for iPhones I have a Samsung galaxy tablet

Rhino Keeper
    You have to email the support team at support@teamlava.com and tell them you need to transfer devices and they will walk you through the steps

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by slimsdragon87 View Post
    I have been playing dragon story on my phone recently got a tablet how do I transfer my game to my tablet I don't won a start over. Thx for any help
    You can transfer it yourself they have this guide posted.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...=change+device

Fashion Designer
    If you can't do it yourself then you just contact them as the above poster said.
    I'm an Ipad user so i'm sure it's different for me but my friend uses an Android and recently xfer'd hers with no problem. I'm not sure if see needed to contact them but all the info you need is in my above post reguardless.

New Resident

Change the device?

Hey guys
    Until now I played DS on the IPod Touch of my sister. Now I have my own. Can I take my dragons from her to my IPod without recreate a Storm8ID and strart all the game at the beginning?? I keeep hold of my progress.
    Thanks for answers

Rhino Keeper
    I think there is no way to do it, maybe you can exchange your ipod with your sister's one to keep your island

Senior Moderator
    As long as Dragon Story is the only TL game on the device, this thread has many ways of transferring the game https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-New-Device

But if she is also playing other TL games, transferring will take her games as well.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Thank you
    She only plays Monster Story from TL, but she's not very loooking for it ;P So I think she'll agree for the transfer ^^

Host(ess)

Can I transfer Dragon Story from my current iPhone to a new one?

I read a thread on these forums that detailed how to transfer a TeamLava/Storm8 account across iOS devices, and it pointed me to this link: https://www.teamlava.com/account_transfer.php

The original post was pretty old, but I was surprised to find that Dragon Story & Monster Story are still not supported for transfer.

Is there any way I can move these 2 games to my new phone?

Host(ess)
    Realized this might not be the best place to ask this, so I re-posted in the Bugs/Feedback forum.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast