Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I transfer dragon story?

New Resident

How can I send the data to my new phone(Iphone)?

How can I send the data to my new phone(Iphone)?

old

Iphone 3Gs
    ISO 4.1
    id cmmaz

new

Iphone 5
    ISO 6.0

Please help!

The Honorable Panda
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you know the UDID numbers for both:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787

or
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Transfer Account

So i tried finding where to go to change my account but i cant fin the teamlava website it just takes me to the storm 8 and from there idk what to do can someone tell me what to do

Fashion Designer

I had to transfer Dragon Story to a new iPhone device, I got it done by e-mailing support@teamlava.com. I had my e-mail like this:

I want to transfer my Dragon Story data to a new iPhone so that I can keep enjoying the game/
    StormID: (StormID), need it transferred to: (StormID I had created on the new device)
    Lvl: (lvl)

And about a week after i sent the e-mail my island was restored on my new device!
    Hope this helps (:

Rhino Keeper
    Download vampires live. In the settings page there is a part that allows you to transfer your game to a new device. This will transfer all your games at once. This is how I put all my games ontoy new iPhone 5. It only takes a couple of seconds.

Fashion Designer
    Poster xoxjenn gave you the link above to xfer if your doing iOS to iOS you candoit all your self in secs with that link. Otherwise you do need to contact support but the link give you the support info too!
    Also just from personal experence if you do iOS to iOS as i had to do to change from iPhone to iPad the instructions don't tell you this part so make sure you do it and you'll have no prob. When you dl the app to your new device make sure you open it at least once before you try to xfer. Lol i did it maybe 10 times getting the error code then i hit the app just to double check it didn't work and maybe missed the confirmation...well it didn't. However i tried to xfer 1 last time and BAM it worked. Also Dragon Story isn't on the list so you'll need to have another TL game as your main xfer, but once you xfer 1 they all xfer.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm i'll have to bookmark this page for when I get my new iPhone if I decide to get it, coz I'll be pretty pissed if I end up losing all I have done haha

Host(ess)

New Phone, Old Account?!

Is there any way I can get my old account on my new phone?

Rhino Keeper
    email support at support@teamlava.com tell them you just got a new phone and need your game transfered. it will most likely take a few days

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast