Thread: how long are finished goods safe in marketplace?

Rhino Keeper

how long are finished goods safe in marketplace?

How long is it save to leave finished goods sitting in the marketplace without losing them? I play 2 of these games and I know i'm safe in Farm Story for a long time, but Empire story? What kind of leeway do I have there?

Many thanks in advance,

Joe

Senior Moderator
    I would assume the same as Farm - typically the amount of time it takes for the item to be sold.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I reeled don't want to assume. Anyone know? Or at least know how late you've gotten away with? Obviously I don't want ANY downtime, keep the markets running full speed.

Joe
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 05-26-12 at 12:55 PM. Reason: talking about being suspended

Host(ess)
    For pretty much all of the stories my wife and i play, its the same amount of time that it takes to make them. I have noticed that i seem to get some leeway once i get to level 4 on an item, but i havent tracked it closely.

Executive Chef
    It's the same as Farm Story. If it takes one hour to sell the goods then one more hour to expire.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)