Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tips and Strategies for Dragon Story - Earning Coin and Gifting

Quote Originally Posted by rambrose0378 View Post
    ...... what are the rules to girting gold? How many can you send a day and what is the limit you can receive?
    See TeamLava's Guide to Gifting
    Which confirms the gifting limits of sending 3 Gold per day and receiving 20 Gold per day, and which confirms the limit of receiving 20 'Mystic Maps' per day, and finally, that the 'Gifting Counter' resets at 12:00am Pacific Time every day.

Also, after a little research, I believe the maximum number of Mystic Maps you can receive per day is 21 (1 from Stormie's Park & 20 from other neighbors).
    Refer: Is there a limit on Mystic Maps?
    I can confirm that I usually receive 21 Mystic Maps per day.

Personally, I'm no pro or anything, but one thing i was wanting to add was.... If someone that isn't your neighbor (i know it could be hard to keep track when you begin to have quite a few, but worth a try!) plays with your dragons for you, def be sure to go back to their island and return the favor. be sure to comment at least your ID on their wall. i've gotten at least half my neighbors or more that way! i go thru everyday and play with all my nbrs dragons and then i go back thru my news feed to find any that aren't my nbrs and treat em as if they are! i leave my ID on everyone's wall now also and i think that's all helping quite a bit. jus my two cents... for now.. until i learn my useful things! :P ~~ Spideygurl93 (:

I have had an suspicion for awhile now but just the other morning checked and found that of the three bars of gold I accepted from my neighbors I received only one. Is this a bug?

I am at lvl 150, sitting at nearly 380 million coins, so i dont bother the coins of my visitors as i cannot spent it anyway.
    If you're up in levels, i.m.o. the biggest gift you can get or give, aren't coins, maps or goldbars, but KNOWLAGE.
    I always will share breedcombo's with nbrs/visitors and arenatactics.
    Getting a tip that brings u a nice dragon, like a limited edition or a diamond(hybrid) or strategytips on how to act in events, brings you more in the long run compares to coins or an extra goldbar.
    A good tip that brings down that dragon during a tournament, can be the difference between getting the tournamentprize or not!

That's why I say, knowlage is for me toppriority in this game.
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    I am at lvl 150, sitting at nearly 380 million coins, so i dont bother the coins of my visitors as i cannot spent it anyway.
    If you're up in levels, i.m.o. the biggest gift you can get or give, aren't coins, maps or goldbars, but KNOWLAGE.
    Getting a tip that brings u a nice dragon, like a limited edition or a diamond(hybrid) or strategytips on how to act in events, brings you more in the long run compares to coins or an extra goldbar.
    A good tip that brings down that dragon during a tournament, can be the difference between getting the tournamentprize or not!

Hey, I need all the help I can get right now! I've added you - I'm dragon forest!

Gold

Do you now how to give more than 1 block of gold to people or can you just trade dragons to somebody please answer because if you can a dragon to someone I will need them to trade me a Nightstalker.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by toothless19024 View Post
    Do you now how to give more than 1 block of gold to people or can you just trade dragons to somebody please answer because if you can a dragon to someone I will need them to trade me a Nightstalker.
    You cannot give more than one gold to another player in a day, though you can gift to three different people. You also cannot trade dragons - you'll have to breed the Nightstalker yourself.

Executive Chef
    I rotate through my neighbors and give gold every day, but I cannot visit anymore, my game crashes if I visit any island near level 100.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post

I used to visit one of my neighbors often because she would put combos for all her dragons on her wall when she got a new one, but since my crashing got bad last year, I haven't visited since. I just do random breeding sometimes to get something new.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident

Snowkat27

I know this is a silly question but it is frustrating. Everytime I type on someones wall it will only let me type a few words but I see that others are able to type more. Is there some trick I'm missing??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast