Thread: Feedback!!!!

Unregistered

Feedback!!!!

Well idk what to call this or w.e. but II have a question that is yet to be answered..Why keep asking for so many neighbors when all you can really do is get 20 gifts...and the more neighbors you have the less you know one another....in my opinion the less you have the better because you can get to know all your neighbors which kinda makes the point of having someone on your list..any opinions on that?

Ausil Cafe

Cool Tottaly agree but...

Because of the recent problems with the game, some ppl gave up, others aren't so keen anymore, I have recently deleted well over 20 neighbors because they never really tipped back or sent any useful gifts. So I recycled them lol. I'm very happy with the ones I have right now ;-) as I can really only play when my babies r sleeping.

Having said that, some gamers are more keen than others, and having more neighbors to tip and get tips back work better for them.

Unregistered

Aww

Babies?? Thats cute what is your ID I would like to add you if thats ok I like how you feel about neighbors

Ausil Cafe

Cool No problems

My ID is Ausil, thanks for asking.

Unregistered

:D

No problem I have added you on

Unregistered
    I totally agree!
    At first, it was fun to have more and more neighbors,
    but some of them don't tip back or send back a gift, so I deleted more than 50 of them yesterday.
    I'd tried to visit all of my neighbors and leave tip, but it got really difficult when I had nearly 150 neighbors.
    So, I deleted some of them and am still trying to see who is really a good neighbor to keep.
    I like it with less neighbors as I can see how their places are in progress each day!