• Life x Mist

2 8.00%
  • Life x Mindvolt

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon

Executive Chef
    Just breed for other dragons, always using 4 elements. Mine popped up when i wasn't expecting it. I was trying for something else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Just breed for other dragons, always using 4 elements. Mine popped up when i wasn't expecting it. I was trying for something else.
    Exactly the advice I was going to give.

I was using the combo of Honeybee and Fuzzy because I was trying for Parakeet, Leopard, Snowman, Griffin, Scorpion, or Tusker. I ended up with a Diamond dragon!

PS I started keeping track of my breeding lately. I always use at least 4 colors so Diamond might pop up. I have nearly 100 breeding results recorded and I didn't start until recently. It takes time. l

Farm Supplier
    Thanks to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    Exactly the advice I was going to give.

I was using the combo of Honeybee and Fuzzy because I was trying for Parakeet, Leopard, Snowman, Griffin, Scorpion, or Tusker. I ended up with a Diamond dragon!

PS I started keeping track of my breeding lately. I always use at least 4 colors so Diamond might pop up. I have nearly 100 breeding results recorded and I didn't start until recently. It takes time. l

I started keeping tract of my breeding two weeks into playing, as I new I'd never remember what pairs I'd used. I find it useful to refer to, glad I'm not the only one who does this, my sister thought I was mad for getting so involved in a game, I told her she just doesn't understand, lol.

Anyone else keep notes?

Host(ess)
    I got mine with fruiful and athletic both level 7 I think.

Farm Supplier
    TRY breeding rare and super rare
    got mine with landworm and seabreeze
    the other with magic and fireworks

good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy35 View Post
    I started keeping tract of my breeding two weeks into playing, as I new I'd never remember what pairs I'd used. I find it useful to refer to, glad I'm not the only one who does this, my sister thought I was mad for getting so involved in a game, I told her she just doesn't understand, lol.

Anyone else keep notes?
    I tend to make lists for pretty much anything :P Sims, Dragon Story, Pocket Frogs....anything. I have two spreadsheets, one for dragons I have and what level I want to get them to (I don't always like the way epic looks so I make a note of that) and another for the dragons I currently need with the priority ones highlighted. It's silly I suppose but I like the way it all looks put together.

There's a site I use to keep track, it does an excellent job. Unfortunately, I heard the user who made it was banned from the forum for telling people how to get to it so I won't say anything else.

I got mine after 11 tries with firestorm and serpent, the eleven tries also produced elf and 3 firework dragons!! I did switch the dragons every day. Hope this helps. Kaz x

Rhino Keeper
    You're not alone bro. There are a lot of level 94 people who don't have it yet

I just got mine a couple of days ago at level 84 I used light and turkey and then switched them around and got a diamond good luck