2 8.00%
  • Life x Mindvolt

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon

Executive Chef
    How do you get an island please

I have said this many times as I have two diamonds, you can do it with firestorm or island, and firestorm and serpent (which I did twice), or life ... all you have to do is make sure you have all four elements in the breed. and IT will take a bunch of tries. It took m me 20 tries for the first one and 5 more tries for the second. It is mainly luck and the more dragons they come out with the harder it will be to get one as each new dragon decreases the percentage rate of getting one

Rhino Keeper
    I have bred diamond with diamond and no it doesn't give you another diamond.

yeah I tried that too for a bunch of worthless breeds

Fashion Designer
    I just bred a lvl 10 Mist with lvl 10 Wild (in that order) and its going to take 2 days to finish breeding...so I think I FINALLY have a Diamond on the way!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    I just bred a lvl 10 Mist with lvl 10 Wild (in that order) and its going to take 2 days to finish breeding...so I think I FINALLY have a Diamond on the way!
    Well done!

New Resident

budraider

DAmanding your not going to get diamond, your going to either get another hybrid, because i breeded fire with magic, and it took 2 days also, but i got a titan dragon

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    Your not going to get diamond, your going to get something else because mine took 2 day too, but i got a titan dragon
    But if you get a diamond, then congrats

I think it's so cheap how they made another dragon 2 days to breed, it makes people extremely excited and then they get disappointed, at least make it 40 hrs so we're not tortured, I got 2 days after breeding epic firestorm(L) with epic island(R), now I don't know what to think lol -first thing I said to my bf this morning was YAY, I got a diamond dragon... *sigh*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by litodevilz View Post
    I think it's so cheap how they made another dragon 2 days to breed, it makes people extremely excited and then they get disappointed, at least make it 40 hrs so we're not tortured, I got 2 days after breeding epic firestorm(L) with epic island(R), now I don't know what to think lol -first thing I said to my bf this morning was YAY, I got a diamond dragon... *sigh*
    actualy you can distinguish titan from diamond
    although it says 2 days breeding
    titan only takes 32 hours = 32 golds to speeding up
    while
    diamond takes 44 hours = 44 golds to speeding up

so when you see "2 days", also look at the no. of golds speeding up also helps

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast