Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Cross Breeds

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by arcana13 View Post
    Its hard to say how many times you need to try breeding. It seems like it depends very much on your luck. Some people gat their eagle on their first try. I haven't even get my first yet.
    Same here,
    everytime i tried breeding low level dragons, either fruitful or firmstorm comes up
    i want a rare dragon!
    maybe I have no luck :-(

Farm Supplier
    I just want to get Eagle and Faerie just to clear those missions. Its kinda annoying when you got one that you can "literally" solve, but close to "impossibly solvable".

Farm Supplier
    Just interested to know
    I know "Magic" is a rare dragona
    but if I breed between a Red and Blue
    Must I get a Magic?
    As seems there is no alternative for this combination.

Rhino Keeper
    Forest + Fire= WILD actually i think i get my wild XD 6 hr to wait. And the interesting Thing... I trief the hole Time to breed rare Dragons with my epic Dragons but now i take lvl 6 Dragons and it happened! Awesome! I will try the serpent also with L?w levels

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Does the breeding den give you a hint as to what you're breeding? Currently the message that I get (when I checked to see how much time it was going to take) said your dragons are still making magic. I don't remember if the message was different before when I was breeding earlier. Anyone know?

Actually the breeding den does give you a hint in 2 ways that I see...

1) the amount of gold needed to complete the breeding in a hurry goes up with a rarer dragon.
    2) the amOunt of time it takes for the breeding to be complete...if you look right after you start the breeding you can compare it to the charts our fellow forum Dragoniers have been compiling.

BTW, TL: there really needs to be away to stop the breeding or egg hatching once it's started...it's ridiculous to have to wait 10 hours for something you really don't want...please add this option!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by doraemon1121 View Post
    Just interested to know
    I know "Magic" is a rare dragona
    but if I breed between a Red and Blue
    Must I get a Magic?
    As seems there is no alternative for this combination.
    Currently, there is only one hybrid for Red+Blue. If its not because of the long wait (20 hours!), I might have keep breeding them before TL release the common one.

Farm Supplier
    And btw, anyone got any idea for the outcome when breeding the new dragons? I've tried with Magic+X, they keep on giving me the same elemental with X, so I think its more like Ditto in Pok?mon. The new breed got another elements, so does they count as three elements (Fire+Water+X) or Magic+X?

That's a good question. Can we even breed the new dragons from eggs?

Farm Supplier
    Just found out today. I breed a Lv.10 Firestorm with Lv.6 Island, and I got a Firestorm. At first, I thought that maybe the level affects the outcome, but then there was someone who breed Lv.7 Firestorm with Lv.8 Island and still get Firestorm. I'll try more experiments and update the cross breeding list soon, including the new dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Arcana- I bred a lvl 10 firestorm and a level 6 island and got.. Wait for it.. A diamond. * does a little dance* still has 15 hrs to hatch

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast