Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Dragon Story Cross Breeds

New Resident
    Sorry this isn't totally relevant, but a couple of times i've bred dragons that don't match their parents? I've only bought red green yellow and blue, and yet somehow managed to breed a purple dragon using only those colours? I also managed to breed a mythic dragon- which only has one gem (the column looking thing) using a red and yellow? I'm sure as hell not complaining but i'm wondering if there is some kind of glitch?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WeyrAmI View Post
    Sorry this isn't totally relevant, but a couple of times i've bred dragons that don't match their parents? I've only bought red green yellow and blue, and yet somehow managed to breed a purple dragon using only those colours? I also managed to breed a mythic dragon- which only has one gem (the column looking thing) using a red and yellow? I'm sure as hell not complaining but i'm wondering if there is some kind of glitch?
    The purple Dragon comes from breeding red and blue. The Mythic dragon comes from breeding red and yellow. If you go to this thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide and scroll down a screen, you will see a link to Hidden Colors guide which explains some of this.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    The purple Dragon comes from breeding red and blue. The Mythic dragon comes from breeding red and yellow. If you go to this thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide and scroll down a screen, you will see a link to Hidden Colors guide which explains some of this.
    Thank you! I didn't realise the colours could mix! I'll have a good gander now then

The Honorable Panda
    The Dragon Game Guide has a list of links to the dragon threads. You can get good combo tips from these threads.

Closing, since this thread is thread is over 2 years old .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910