Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gifting

Farm Supplier
    I completely agree that food is a wonderful solution. Kooky is absolutely correct about the food becoming pricey at hire level dragons.

On the topic of gold gifting, however, here is one possible solution that could possibly honor the social aspect of the game AND not interfere with the TL cash flow. Have one gift button for ALL neighbors. You hit the button and then the gold goes randomly to the three fortunate neighbors. Not sure if this is possible, but it would encourage more people to adopt neighbors as it should give a greater chance of receiving some gold. From my perspective, it would also eliminate my concern over "second tier" neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CampingTime View Post
    On the topic of gold gifting, however, here is one possible solution that could possibly honor the social aspect of the game AND not interfere with the TL cash flow. Have one gift button for ALL neighbors. You hit the button and then the gold goes randomly to the three fortunate neighbors. Not sure if this is possible, but it would encourage more people to adopt neighbors as it should give a greater chance of receiving some gold. From my perspective, it would also eliminate my concern over "second tier" neighbors.
    You can already do this (without the select all button). Just manually select all of your neighbors on the list and gift them. The game will randomly select three to send it to.

Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    You can already do this (without the select all button). Just manually select all of your neighbors on the list and gift them. The game will randomly select three to send it to.
    Yes we can, but most people don't. And if it is not the only option, the second-tier system will exist.

Also I have a big problem with not able to receive gold. 3-4 days ago, somehow I was so lucky that 6 or more neighbor of mine sent me gold. Of course I could not received al, of them. I gifted back 3 of those, but the other 3 or 4 got hanging and I could not register them. Well since that "lucky" day I am getting 1 gold max a day. so I'm way below the daily 3 gold, but I can not receive those . those unreceived gift are hanging there , I couldn't get them and nobody could. this is really bad, IMHO

I can say I completely agree with the food gifting aspect. Sorry if my idea seem crazy its not something I feel strong l y about i just thought I would throw the idea out there....

LOVE the idea of gifting food...

As far as gold, I'm making a conscious choice to send it to everyone and let randomness take over - 3 people get lucky, and hopefully I'm on the lucky end of some of my neighbours too. It's the only way that's fair.

Executive Chef
    We should be able to send as many gems as we want that was the way it was when pet hotel started

Executive Chef
    And it was like that when dragon story started also

Executive Chef
    At least give us some other gifts that we can send all the time

Senior Moderator
    I do like the idea of gifting food as well

But maybe to change things up a bit, have a third option of gifting maps! You need more and more of those for every expansion, and can only request 20 a day (I think?). So being able to gift those as well as fill requests for them would be helpful to people too
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast