Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Gifting

Here's a little bit more information about our gifting feature: You can send up to three Gold per day, one each for three different neighbors. If you select more than three neighbors to send Gold, the game will randomly select the three that will receive gold. You can receive up to 20 Gold each day from your neighbors, and please keep in mind that you may not actually see the gold added to your gold count as it may have been added when you tapped to accept it, rather than when the game notified you that you'd received the gold.

If you're looking for tips and tricks to help you in-game, you should visit our Dragon Story Forums.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipidie View Post
    My gifts of gold arent working either been sending emails but no real answer Im new when I accept 1 I look up at my gold and it dont change, this is for Dragon Story, also if anyone has some helpful hints I sill take them struggling trying to clear out the trees and items there is one rock to remove 75k $ its nutz my id is Serendipidie I always return gifts and visit when I can. Will take all advice.
    Try this thread for good advice on earning money - the cost of clearing land will only get higher as you expand and if you don't focus on generating income you'll always be short of coins.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post501680

Rhino Keeper
    Well... I have like 3-5 people giving me gold everyday, and a few are consistent, so it's hard for me to pick.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

i am actually having issues with getting the gold i have been gifted it would be nice to know y this is

Executive Chef
    If you can tell us what your issues are, perhaps we can help

Cool Gifting gold

Is it possible to gift gold to more than 3 people a day?
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    No, that's the limit.

Nightclub Owner
    No, the game limits 3 gold gifting per day
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647