Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Notifications currently down

Executive Chef

Notifications currently down

Push notifications are currently down / unreliable for all games and on both platforms. We are currently working to correct this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the trouble this has caused; thanks for your patience while we sort this out.

Executive Chef
    This issue should now be fixed; if you continue to experience issues with notifications, please let us know.

Banned
    I was hoping they were being worked on, I just got a ton of them one after another on things I had already done. Thanks for the Heads Up.

Farm Supplier
    My replies still aren't working. I'm on Android

Executive Chef
    I'm still not receiving them. Using iPhone 4, iOS 5.

Executive Chef
    I got it in Fashion but not Restaurant and Bakery. iPad, iOS5.

Also, is notification ever given for the make-up counter? I never received one.

Still happening for me. Galaxy and my coworker, andriod as well.

Uninstalled restaurant and bakery, unchecked and checked. Still happening where I don't get push notifications.

Executive Chef
    Notifications for me does not work Bakery: Christmas, Restaurant: Christmas, Fashion, Farm:Christmas, Nightclub, City...
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Notifications have not worked for me since... June and are still not working on most of my games. 1 bakery, 1 restaurant, 1 city, 2 farms and 2 clubs.

Grand Emperor
    My notifications don't work on Farm, Bakery, and Restaurant. I didn't have anything done before they notifications went down, but they don't work after.

My notifications on ZS1 worked in the morning and after the notification maintenence. I guess there are some advantages to playing a dead game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast